NAILE who is going?

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
Who is going to the North American International Livestock Expo in Louisville, KY? Who is showing? I'm gonna try to go a day or two. October 31-November 16.

I always go up. Definitely won't be showing. Not sure when it'll be, but usually around the angus show.

I'm always deer hunting this time of year. Wanted to go see some of the Simmentals, might lay off the hunting some this year. Although a 10 point is drawing my attention.

Kenny, what days are you planning to attend? Larry called me to see if I was going and I am.... just haven't decided what dates yet.

TN Cattle Man":31bq4wnw said:
Kenny, what days are you planning to attend? Larry called me to see if I was going and I am.... just haven't decided what dates yet.
Probably the 11th or 12th. OH I owe you a cap also.

kenny thomas":1qbjdb5p said:
TN Cattle Man":1qbjdb5p said:
I believe the Red Angus are showing on the 16? (I will have to check on that)... Still not sure what day I am going. I would like to get together and have supper with you guys!

TN Cattle Man":11w0kbh3 said:
kenny thomas":11w0kbh3 said:
TN Cattle Man":11w0kbh3 said:
I believe the Red Angus are showing on the 16? (I will have to check on that)... Still not sure what day I am going. I would like to get together and have supper with you guys!
At Ruth's Chris? I might have to make a trip for that. Sure would beat that slice of pizza that Larry bought last time we were in Louisville.

Several of my dairy farmers are showing in Louisville in their respective breeds. One of the jersey farms I test for, Waverley Farms, is showing in the Jersey classes. They have some VERY GOOD jersey cattle. Couple of farms showing some Brown Swiss.... I know, that's not beef, but I find it pretty neat that the show draws all breeds; I'd like to go in a year or two after I retire from testing.

I have actually bought a few herd bulls at the North American over the years. They melt like a popcycle, when you get them home though. I'll probably bring a little folding money, and a trailer, if somebody needs a haul.

Bigfoot":17q6augt said:
I have actually bought a few herd bulls at the North American over the years. They melt like a popcycle, when you get them home though. I'll probably bring a little folding money, and a trailer, if somebody needs a haul.
I never buy cattle, just supplies and gather info. Meet people and make connections.

kenny thomas":2gpj1dsq said:
Bigfoot":2gpj1dsq said:
I never buy cattle, just supplies and gather info. Meet people and make connections.
Kenny is it worth my time to go?

Latest posts