N Tx Salebarns...

Help Support CattleToday:

eric

Reaction score
Can some of you folks tell me which salebarns in N texas have Saturday sales? I know of the Mineral Wells and the Van Zandt auctions, but are there any others?

Emory sell on Saturday. Starts at 10:00 with the goats, horses, etc. Cattle start right after - about 11:30. Buffalo also sells on Saturday, not really in N. Tx though.

Unless it has changed in the last few years, Warren Hudspeth at Pilot Point Livestock runs a great Saturday barn that should be close to you. Off of 377 NE of Denton.

Texan":3uwxsech said:
Unless it has changed in the last few years, Warren Hudspeth at Pilot Point Livestock runs a great Saturday barn that should be close to you. Off of 377 NE of Denton.

This is a GREAT salebarn. I haven't been there in a couple of years but my experience was always very positive. If you were needing cash or had hard circumstances and you let them know, they would work a little extra hard to get you the most cash possible for your cattle.

Thanks! yes, Pilot Point would be real close! I will try and find the number and give them a call! I have a couple of 5 month old calves I am gonna try and sell this summer, and wasnt looking forward to hauling the trailer 250 mi round trip to Van Zandt. I was going to take off a Friday and go to Gainsville if I didnt find anything closer with Saturday sales.

Latest posts