My Yoder Stories

Help Support CattleToday:

Hey, Inyati. Check out the "Trucks, Tractors and Machinery" discussion under "hay pusher" from Mr. Trent. I think that is the young lady they matched you up with. Now I know she can hurt you. Be careful, dude.

lavacarancher":1dpm5qv2 said:
Hey, Inyati. Check out the "Trucks, Tractors and Machinery" discussion under "hay pusher" from Mr. Trent. I think that is the young lady they matched you up with. Now I know she can hurt you. Be careful, dude.

No. Rosanna is maybe the same age but considerably bigger. Samuel Yoder told me when Rosanna was small, she was the largest girl in the Mayslick Amish Community. She got mad when we were vaccinating weaning steers this week-end. She put a 550 pound steer in a leg-lock while I vaccinated it. That night she tried to do the same thing to me. It was only after begging that she let me loose. She also hurt me one night. I had to go to the Doctor the next day. I am too old for that crap!

TennesseeTuxedo":3en7robo said:
You're sliding off the road and into the ditch again ole buddy.

I toned it down ole buddy. :D

Hey check out those two calves I put up on Mike's thread about the Blaze face calves. Dang, I am proud of them.