my wife got another Job

Help Support CattleToday:

Wow that's great news. I always figure every dollar I can get through the door is that much better, plus in our case we need the insurance :cry2: .

Larry

Angus Cowman":nmnv63a4 said:
My wife went and got another Job
so now she will atleast be bringing in some money for me to spend
I just hope she can handle this new job and all of the work she has around here also
I think it is gonna be rough on her for a few weeks and then haying season,brushhogging time and calving season
winter won't be too hard on her as she can get the feeding done before she has to go to work because she doesn't go in til 9
I don't know when she will have time to do the ironing so I might have to hire a maid to help out with that just as long as the wife makes enough to pay for the maid also

With all the outside money coming in, and the price of cows, you may want to downsize and buy a new bass boat?
Just don't expect her to clean the fish after she gets home.

I had a neighbor girl come over last spring and ask for work. She was about 20, and needed more feed for her horses. Poor thing also needed new clothes cause she was busting out of her old jeans and tee shirt. My wife did not think she would be a good ranch hand. :(

Is she the one you hired AC?

Stocker Steve":1f41t4vm said:
Angus Cowman":1f41t4vm said:
My wife went and got another Job
so now she will atleast be bringing in some money for me to spend
I just hope she can handle this new job and all of the work she has around here also
I think it is gonna be rough on her for a few weeks and then haying season,brushhogging time and calving season
winter won't be too hard on her as she can get the feeding done before she has to go to work because she doesn't go in til 9
I don't know when she will have time to do the ironing so I might have to hire a maid to help out with that just as long as the wife makes enough to pay for the maid also

With all the outside money coming in, and the price of cows, you may want to downsize and buy a new bass boat?
Just don't expect her to clean the fish after she gets home.
That's what catch and release is all about. :)

Stocker Steve":dls82z0t said:
I had a neighbor girl come over last spring and ask for work. She was about 20, and needed more feed for her horses. Poor thing also needed new clothes cause she was busting out of her old jeans and tee shirt. My wife did not think she would be a good ranch hand. :(

Is she the one you hired AC?
sounds like she might be the same one ;-) ;-)

Latest posts