my wife got another Job

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
My wife went and got another Job
so now she will atleast be bringing in some money for me to spend
I just hope she can handle this new job and all of the work she has around here also
I think it is gonna be rough on her for a few weeks and then haying season,brushhogging time and calving season
winter won't be too hard on her as she can get the feeding done before she has to go to work because she doesn't go in til 9
I don't know when she will have time to do the ironing so I might have to hire a maid to help out with that just as long as the wife makes enough to pay for the maid also

I like the way you think, AC. Along those same lines, I plan to retire for real when I'm 62, which means the wife will be working well into her 70's. Bless her heart. :D

VanC":ab6bzjbm said:
I like the way you think, AC. Along those same lines, I plan to retire for real when I'm 62, which means the wife will be working well into her 70's. Bless her heart. :D
If you're a miserable enough SOB she keep working forever just so she doesn;t have to put up with you every day. That's what my wife is doing, It's Great

Angus Cowman":3g9wf65i said:
My wife went and got another Job
so now she will atleast be bringing in some money for me to spend
I just hope she can handle this new job and all of the work she has around here also
I think it is gonna be rough on her for a few weeks and then haying season,brushhogging time and calving season
winter won't be too hard on her as she can get the feeding done before she has to go to work because she doesn't go in til 9
I don't know when she will have time to do the ironing so I might have to hire a maid to help out with that just as long as the wife makes enough to pay for the maid also

AC yer just one of the worlds great givers. I can't believe how considerate you are with trying to help her schedule her work so that she can get it all done. You are an inspiration to us all. :tiphat:

Geesh AC, you are quite the ladies man .. Your wife sure is a lucky gal, heck if you weren't spoken for I would be smitten on you too. :roll: :p :lol:

And who said chivalry is dead .. :banana:

kenny thomas":2o2p0akc said:
How are you going to ride around without her to open the gates for you? :D

I imagine AC had this all planned out too. She probably has one of those jobs she can come home and open the gate to let him out of the pasture so he can eat his lunch then she can let him back in before she heads back. And that hoe he gave her for Mother's Day! Now that took some thought.

Jogeephus":w7vdk2ps said:
kenny thomas":w7vdk2ps said:
How are you going to ride around without her to open the gates for you? :D

I imagine AC had this all planned out too. She probably has one of those jobs she can come home and open the gate to let him out of the pasture so he can eat his lunch then she can let him back in before she heads back. And that hoe he gave her for Mother's Day! Now that took some thought.

He had not told me about the hoe. Sounds right though.
Bet he installs automatic gate openers on the gates if she can't get there.

I wouldn't be putting any ideas in his head cause he's apt to have her working the late shift at the Huddle House to pay for those automatic gates and to get a free breakfast when she comes home to open the gate for him. Just wouldn't be fair for her cause somewhere during the day she's got to find time to service the equipment.

Maybe he could borrow plumber gregs help, on second thought maybe I could.
Even better Jed could send Johnny up to help him. The water will not go down for another month so Jed don't need him anyway.

kenny thomas":2ydgb2at said:
Maybe he could borrow plumber gregs help, on second thought maybe I could.
Even better Jed could send Johnny up to help him. The water will not go down for another month so Jed don't need him anyway.

These options would probably work him to death and we wouldn't want to wish that on him.

Angus Cowman":d7a2kj3l said:
Not To Worry guys
I have hired me a 21 yr old college cutie to help me out this summer :cboy: :cboy:
I figured Heck if Greg can have Sara work for him I can have a cute young girl work for me ;-)
Jogeephus":d7a2kj3l said:
Did the interview process involve a brass pole?
Now why did I not think of that. Heck my back could not stand it anyway. :(

Todays "Hagar the Horrible" comic strip....Now on CT as 'AC and the GateOpener'

HagartheHorrible.jpg

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

jedstivers":37k9awfx said:
Man there is so much I could work with here I don't even know where to start but I'll figure out somewhere an get back to y'all.
You better be nice I still ain't over my wife getting pink eye from you last week
I spent more time with you and didn't get it and I am wondering how she came up with it

Latest posts