MY STEER ATE MY EMILIO!

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Yesterday when I came home from work I realized that my new steer has eaten my pet frog. Unfortunately, I left Emilio's cage open, and the big guy must have been hungry. Anyway my grandma is going to kill me because I bought a wheel barrow at a garage sale with the money I was supposed to use on cow feed. What do i do?

My guess is, especially since Emilio seems to be the brighter of you two, is that Emilio let himself out of his cage and ran away, far, far away. Or just tell grandma that Emilio took the food with him when he packed his bags and left.

I wonder if this person is any relation to the guy that "accidently" bought 3 cows and was feeding them his wife's vegetables and hiding the cows in the garage.

greatgerts":5hl8q5hv said:
I wonder if this person is any relation to the guy that "accidently" bought 3 cows and was feeding them his wife's vegetables and hiding the cows in the garage.
Probaly his son.

dcara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:26 pm Post subject:
I can't help but beleive that some people just think up amusing stories to post for our entertainment and amusement, God bless em!

Nice break from all the potitical bull sheet isn't it?!!!! :D :D :D