• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

MY STEER ATE MY EMILIO!

A

Anonymous

Yesterday when I came home from work I realized that my new steer has eaten my pet frog. Unfortunately, I left Emilio's cage open, and the big guy must have been hungry. Anyway my grandma is going to kill me because I bought a wheel barrow at a garage sale with the money I was supposed to use on cow feed. What do i do?

TxCoUnTrYbOy

Reaction score
id suggest rush out and try to earn some money to get the feed. someone will be in a little bit of trouble if you come home with stuff you werent supposed to buy.

eric

Reaction score
My guess is, especially since Emilio seems to be the brighter of you two, is that Emilio let himself out of his cage and ran away, far, far away. Or just tell grandma that Emilio took the food with him when he packed his bags and left.

greatgerts

Reaction score
I wonder if this person is any relation to the guy that "accidently" bought 3 cows and was feeding them his wife's vegetables and hiding the cows in the garage.

la4angus

Reaction score
greatgerts":5hl8q5hv said:
I wonder if this person is any relation to the guy that "accidently" bought 3 cows and was feeding them his wife's vegetables and hiding the cows in the garage.
Probaly his son.

dcara

Reaction score
I can't help but beleive that some people just think up amusing stories to post for our entertainment and amusement, God bless em!

certherfbeef

Reaction score
dcara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:26 pm Post subject:
I can't help but beleive that some people just think up amusing stories to post for our entertainment and amusement, God bless em!

Nice break from all the potitical bull sheet isn't it?!!!! :D :D :D