My Son

Help Support CattleToday:

KMacGinley

Reaction score
AC: Here is a shot of Ian at Basic training taken tonight at bible study and posted on the facebook page for his unit. For everyone else, he is on the left. We are very proud of him.

Ian_at_basic.jpg

Where is your son's basic training?

My wife and I watched my daughter graduate from BCT 2 weeks ago at Fort Jackson in South Carolina. It was a tough summer not having her around and not being able to talk to her. And like you, we are very proud of her.

Tell your son thanks for serving!

Good looking young men. Tell your son thank you for serving his country. I know you are proud of him.

ChrisB":1jm4elpf said:
Where is your son's basic training?

My wife and I watched my daughter graduate from BCT 2 weeks ago at Fort Jackson in South Carolina. It was a tough summer not having her around and not being able to talk to her. And like you, we are very proud of her.

Tell your son thanks for serving!

Thank you so much to all that responded. We are very proud of him. Chris: He is at Fort Benning Georgia. He is infantry. We have a very close relationship with him and it has been very hard for us. But he is doing what he wants to do. :)

Glad to see our Finest are still willing to serve! Takes the BEST we have to defend our FREEDOM! Congrats and he is added to my prayer list!

Latest posts