My opinion

Help Support CattleToday:

C & C Land & Catt

Reaction score
I like steak, bush, cattle, beer, sex, old pickup trucks, dogs, Playboy, Calvacade, church, freedom, our military, and the right to post what we want on this board.

I do not like peta, kerry, chicken, fancy cars, overpriced fuel, bse, hussein, homos, more goverment control, al-quieda, or the moron who post as guest to try and upset us.

With that said..... VOTE BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

C & C Land & Catt":1wj8keo9 said:
I like steak, bush, cattle, beer, sex, old pickup trucks, dogs, Playboy, Calvacade, church, freedom, our military, and the right to post what we want on this board.

I do not like peta, kerry, chicken, fancy cars, overpriced fuel, bse, hussein, homos, more goverment control, al-quieda, or the moron who post as guest to try and upset us.

With that said..... VOTE BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

There's got to be a song in that. Except you left out momma, rain, trains...

Craig-TX

With that said..... VOTE BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like all that stuff, too. I also like Bush with a capital B. :lol:

Latest posts