My newest zebra filly

Help Support CattleToday:

cameldairy

Reaction score
followmemommy.jpg

cameldairy":2sy38bo9 said:
Cairo, GA. USA

Ya'll better watch those Zebra's close. I have heard of a fella down your way who will make sausage out of almost anything......and he's always lookin for new flavors. ;-) :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Well if he has the $6000. it takes to buy her, then I guess he can do whatever he wants to flavor the sausage he makes :tiphat:

cameldairy":1h9d2a96 said:
Well if he has the $6000. it takes to buy her, then I guess he can do whatever he wants to flavor the sausage he makes :tiphat:
Better call another Zoo to get that kind of money. Folks are giving horses and donkeys away down here. Zebra would be just as worthless except to someone with a ranch for exotics. Got wallabees and a few monkeys still running loose from the last one down the road.

cameldairy":3uqiy7g3 said:

It was a joke son , ya know a joke.......... ;-)

Better call another Zoo to get that kind of money. Folks are giving horses and donkeys away down here. Zebra would be just as worthless except to someone with a ranch for exotics. Got wallabees and a few monkeys still running loose from the last one down the road.

Luckily the zebra and camel business is very stable (pun intended ;-) )

cameldairy":398c81ez said:

Luckily the zebra and camel business is very stable (pun intended ;-) )

I think they darn things roam free in Australia . Might be an opportunity.

Yes camel roam free in Australia, many think they are a great nuisance. Too bad our wonderful Government won't allow anymore importation of the exotics for the most part. Even though camels were in the United States a long time before humans were, and they were domesticated before Christ time, they are considered to be "wild and exotic" by our USDA.

I don't like exotic anything let into the country. Pythons, anacondas, fer de lances, ash borers, camels, zebras, etc.

Been right here round about in South Central Ga. for over 50 years except for the three years I was in Athens going to school.

Latest posts