My Newest Tractor

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Now that I have talked about getting a cab tractor, I will share a photo of my 4020, and one of my better thirds that has gone to the big dog house in the sky. I would have made the picture smaller, but I was afraid I would lose the dog in the process. Not only did he have to ride in that cab tractor I was in, he had to get in every picture anyway he could! Like I said, I sure do miss that dog!
Chuckie
4020.jpg

That dogs is in a serious bind if it is willin to take on that tractor before it finishes :eek: lol

I just knew he was going to flag me down for some toilet paper, but he didn't. I didn't see him wash his hands either.
As far as the tractor goes, I treat it like one of the family. And I that ain't including in-laws.
Chuckie

chuckie, I can relate to that dog experience. My black lab runs with me everywhere I go when I am on my tractor. When I am baling, or hauling hay I have to lock her up because she just wont stop. I think she would keep going until she fell over.
Good picture.

Booger Red was a good one. When you started for the tractor steps, he would time it and start jumping up the steps, pushing his head against your body for the leverage to finsih getting to the top. It would almost knock you backwards if you didn't realize he was around. He intended to be where ever I was; such a loyal dog.

He would ride between your legs on the platform and lean against your leg as far as he could to see around the tractor hood. You could only take so long of the strain of him doing it, and I would have to make him get off after a few rounds. But don't ever stop, because he was going to jump back on and you'd have to grab him by the scruff of his neck to help him up the rest of the way. He was a fine dog in my book.
Chuckie

Latest posts