My new used truck.

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms

Reaction score

This is the first used truck I've bought since 1982. I've been looking for 4 months for a decent cheap diesel truck that I could use to pull a 20' stock trailer and a gooseneck flat bed every now and again. I'll only put 12k miles a year on the truck so hopefully it'll hold up. Everyone besides my dad thinks I'm crazy for not just buying another new truck. But spending $50k to $60k for the privilege of driving a new truck didn't make any sense to me.

TennesseeTuxedo":1vbv76o8 said:
JLTrent is keeping one just like it but with a fraction of the miles in his garage for me.

He's such a nice guy.

I thought mine was low miles at 175k until Trent posted his. I think it's still under warranty.

But spending $50k to $60k for the privilege of driving a new truck didn't make any sense to me.
Got to agree with that. Good luck with it. It's a nice looking truck too.
Good thing it doesn't have any white on it.TB would be trying to beat ya out of it.

TennesseeTuxedo":1c8gafdk said:
Caustic Burno":1c8gafdk said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1c8gafdk said:
JLTrent is keeping one just like it but with a fraction of the miles in his garage for me.

He's such a nice guy.

I thought mine was low miles at 175k until Trent posted his. I think it's still under warranty.

Pretty remarkable.

I looked at one similar to JL's truck for $25k. One thing about it TT, JL will do his best to make sure it's the nicest 7.3 out there.

Nice looking truck. I know where one is about like it that went over 33k miles a few days ago. Changed the fuel filter and put the battery maintainer back on.

jltrent":qm7stlv5 said:
Nice looking truck. I know where one is about like it that went over 33k miles a few days ago. Changed the fuel filter and put the battery maintainer back on.

TT really appreciates that.

True Grit Farms":2rrnjfyy said:
jltrent":2rrnjfyy said:

TT really appreciates that.
I'm taking real good care of it for him.

True Grit Farms":2ar7pq2o said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2ar7pq2o said:
Caustic Burno":2ar7pq2o said:

Pretty remarkable.

I looked at one similar to JL's truck for $25k. One thing about it TT, JL will do his best to make sure it's the nicest 7.3 out there.
I'd be afraid of look under the hood. He might have put 2 dozen chainsaw engines under there instead of a 7.3........

Nice truck..
I bought another truck a month ago.. saw it up for sale, looked pretty straight and rust free..
93 dodge with a 5.9, 250,000 miles, runs like a top and not a speck of rust on it, though the paint is faded. I got it for about $3500 US, I have another grand into it for odds and ends, new seats, covers, and knick knacks

Nesikep":3r4xhqoy said:
Nice truck..
I bought another truck a month ago.. saw it up for sale, looked pretty straight and rust free..
93 dodge with a 5.9, 250,000 miles, runs like a top and not a speck of rust on it, though the paint is faded. I got it for about $3500 US, I have another grand into it for odds and ends, new seats, covers, and knick knacks

Nice truck when I clicked on it to enlarge there was a lot of women being advertised around the photo. Have you ever checked them out.

Latest posts