My new pet....

Help Support CattleToday:

Cattle Rack Rancher

Reaction score
IM000717.jpg

This is my new house calf. He seems very smart although I'm having some trouble training him to use the litter box. He also doesn't purr or rub himself while he's circling my legs. Maybe when he gets a little older. Somebody also told me that house calfs like to jump on people when they are sleeping. I'm a little worried about that especially when he gets bigger. I was also told that you're supposed to have a scratching post so the house calf won't sharpen his nails on the furniture or on your leg. I'm not just sure how he's be as a mouser either as he doesn't seem to have much aptitude for that and he doesn't seem to move quite fast enough to catch a mouse. Hold it! Maybe that's a house cat I'm thinking of. Okay. Never mind.

That's funny...and that's a nice looking calf. Can't say too much about his taste in apparel, however.... 8)

Alice

Too funny, CRR! :lol: :lol: Nice looking calf, although I have to agree with Alice on his choice of attire. :lol: :lol:

We brought a calf inside once. It got up in the middle of the night and craped on everything. That stuff is worse than epoxy.
The good news the room had been gutted for remodeling. Never, never, never again. :shock:

nice looking calf. we had to bring one in once, but I put it in our saint bernard kennel. I didn't want to find any surprizes.

If it won't use the litter box, just install a "doggie door" so it can run outside when the urge hits....HOWEVER, please post a pic of it when you get it installed... :lol:

And, I don't see anything wrong with his choice of attire...looks a bit like what I lay around in myself! :shock:

Van

Well, I did end up having to put him back outside so I guess he'll have to be a farm calf instead of a house calf. He's going to lose his ears but besides that he seems to be recovering quite nicely from his ordeal. That's okay anyway. I wasn't sure what I was going to do if he got in the habit of sleeping on my bed.

Cattle Rack Rancher":2w0i0d0n said:
I wasn't sure what I was going to do if he got in the habit of sleeping on my bed.

Sleep on the sofa? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts