My New Job at Wal-Mart

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
So after landing my new job as a Wal-Mart greeter, a good find for many retirees, I lasted less than a day......

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud,unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, Yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

As I had been instructed, I said pleasantly, "Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hel no, they ain't twins. The oldest one's 9,
and the other one's 7. Why the hel would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?"

So I replied... "I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am,I just couldn't believe someone slept with you twice.
Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart."

My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.

TexasBred":25dp2vne said:
FarmGirl10":25dp2vne said:
:lol: TB that was not a very nice thing to say...

FarmGirl..you gotta be honest with folks. :nod:

But you have to be diplomatic about it TB.

You say, "No that dress does not make you look fat."

You don't say, "The dress has nothing to do with it!"

TexasBred":chrk6bt0 said:
So after landing my new job as a Wal-Mart greeter, a good find for many retirees, I lasted less than a day......

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud,unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, Yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

As I had been instructed, I said pleasantly, "Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hel no, they ain't twins. The oldest one's 9,
and the other one's 7. Why the hel would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?"

So I replied... "I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am,I just couldn't believe someone slept with you twice.
Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart."

My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.

:lol:

You lasted 2 hours 8) not bad.

how much was your paycheck and how much was added to your retirement? :p

good on ya TB, saw something like that at the Supermarket on Monday, mother shouting at her kids calling them all the names under the sun, and then they wonder why the kids grow up like they do. She told a six year old to get out of her sight, I wondered what she would do if the kid had done as she said, and then couldn't find the young'un. :mad: well there was one good thing she didn't slap any of them.

Latest posts