My new hero: Dr. Benjamin Carson

Help Support CattleToday:

John 250 you beat me to it. I was going to post the link if I could figure out how to do it.
I have admired Carson for a long time. Here is a man that as earned what he has regardless of obstacles. He has produced untold good.
He has a couple of books out on his life. They are written primarily to inspire younger folks, but good for anybody. One is entitled Gifted Hands.

There is a quite a contrast between him, what he has done, and the way he lives life vs. the "community organizer". ;-) ;-)

I can see what's wrong with this POTUS he has no respect for anyone, especially GOD. Everyone else is showing Dr. Benjamin Carson the respect he deserves. He can see the light, and makes good sense. Thanks for the great viedo.

I never knew Chris Rock could give such a deep social commentary. No wonder people look to Hollywood for direction. He's got me rethinking my whole approach to the American way of life.

Ryder":qe3cbprb said:
3waycross":qe3cbprb said:
and in the interest of being fair and balanced here is the other end of the spectrum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCuRICh4IcU
WOW! Thanks for posting. I never realized the pres. was my boss and father figure.
(Where is that throwing up smiley?)

sick0020.gif

Latest posts