My New Girl

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":3l9z3zre said:
Brother Ron I like her... Remember you promised me a heifer for my birthday present when can I come pick her up and bring her to my home.

You are my Brother. But I don't remember giving you a heifer. :lol:

inyati13":1hpl41hw said:
skyhightree1":1hpl41hw said:
Brother Ron I like her... Remember you promised me a heifer for my birthday present when can I come pick her up and bring her to my home.

You are my Brother. But I don't remember giving you a heifer. :lol:

It was right after I gave you that quart of fire water :D ;-)

Hey Ron,

She's awesome. One of my friends bought a Grandmaster breed heifer at the Belles of the Bluegrass from Double Diamond a couple of years ago. He said that the breeder of Grandmaster was from Ky (but I have no idea)

HughesFamilyCattle":2httsk3c said:
Hey Ron,

She's awesome. One of my friends bought a Grandmaster breed heifer at the Belles of the Bluegrass from Double Diamond a couple of years ago. He said that the breeder of Grandmaster was from Ky (but I have no idea)

Thanks. Grandmaster is a product of Hill Country Cattle CO, KY.

inyati13":3q9w83hy said:
HughesFamilyCattle":3q9w83hy said:
Hey Ron,

Thanks. Grandmaster is a product of Hill Country Cattle CO, KY.

Love my Grandmaster females!

With a classical face like that, the operative name should be "Ms. Phantom" (of the Opera if the name suggestion is not immediately obvious to you.)

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS":1kchig1y said:
With a classical face like that, the operative name should be "Ms. Phantom" (of the Opera if the name suggestion is not immediately obvious to you.)

DOC HARRIS

DOC, I love that. I also love that movie. I have the lastest version of it. I am a fan of the Andrew Lloyd Weber album, especially "The Music of the Night". I think you just named her!!!!

Grats ron on your GM.
We have ended up selling all our heifers by him.
I guess that's good income wise...
but I hope one day we might keep one.

Let me know how you like her.

So far I really like the girls we have from his ancestor Irish Black Knight... I hope they prove useful with our DM program

glacierridge":1p55v6k5 said:
Grats ron on your GM.
We have ended up selling all our heifers by him.
I guess that's good income wise...
but I hope one day we might keep one.

Let me know how you like her.

So far I really like the girls we have from his ancestor Irish Black Knight... I hope they prove useful with our DM program

Thanks, Anne.