My New Girl

Help Support CattleToday:

inyati13

Reaction score
Got a new heifer. Will be 1 yr old in October. A Grandmaster granddaughter. 3/4 Simmental.
2mrgyfo.jpg

nq6812.jpg

bgwvti.jpg

Nice looking heifer. We have a Grandmaster heifer due this fall to Tail Gater and another Grandmaster heifer we will be breeding this fall. Both have great dispositions which is very important here and I have heard the make some really good cows. Just curious what bull are you planning on breeding her to ?

Ron, very very nice heifer. But I must comment on her face. Did you buy her from Gene Simmons? That is one wild look. White on one side, and the other side black-with white eyelashes.

I love it! :nod:

jd720":19fxx68q said:
Nice looking heifer. We have a Grandmaster heifer due this fall to Tail Gater and another Grandmaster heifer we will be breeding this fall. Both have great dispositions which is very important here and I have heard the make some really good cows. Just curious what bull are you planning on breeding her to ?

I want to give her the best chance for a trouble free birth. I am thinking Top Hand, an angus bull with very low birth weight track record.

Chuckie":1qapssyf said:
Ron, very very nice heifer. But I must comment on her face. Did you buy her from Gene Simmons? That is one wild look. White on one side, and the other side black-with white eyelashes.

Thanks Chuckie. No. She came from Double Diamond in Cynthiana, KY. I chose her because of the face. :D

She's a nice looking heifer and I like how calm she looks too. That is the age when heifers can be a bit of a drama queen, and she just moved away from home all by herself -- but looks like she settled right in.

MO_cows":2oey1rls said:
She's a nice looking heifer and I like how calm she looks too. That is the age when heifers can be a bit of a drama queen, and she just moved away from home all by herself -- but looks like she settled right in.

I'm sure the word has spread about "Hotel Inyati" and the 5 Star treatment cows who live there enjoy. Why wouldn't she be happy?

inyati13":2ga06xz4 said:
Chuckie":2ga06xz4 said:

Thanks Chuckie. No. She came from Double Diamond in Cynthiana, KY. I chose her because of the face. :D

As soon as I read the title of this thread I thought black brockled face. I like her Ron. You going to name her half mask?

Ron, nice looking heifer. Love the face. Hope I can get a little chrome on the face of a few from my new blaze face bull. Her face makes me think of my cow with the twins. We all call her Mask.

Brother Ron I like her... Remember you promised me a heifer for my birthday present when can I come pick her up and bring her to my home.

Fire Sweep Ranch":1lqcsahd said:
Limomike":1lqcsahd said:
nice lookin.. already comes with an ear notch... :lol2:

That notch in our area means they have been PI tested for BVD. That is a good thing....

10/4. Double Diamond is good at crossing the Ts and dotting the Is. Shannon had her tranferred to my ASA member account before I got home. :tiphat:

Latest posts