My new cow dog

Help Support CattleToday:

Dusty Britches

Reaction score
I just bought a new puppy to be my cow dog. He's showing lots of promise in tracking already and, boy, can he move the cows! I'm thinking I may run him in some cow dog trials. He has lots of grit and we hope he'll pan out to a champion!

What do you think?

317881.jpg

That's horrible!!!! Never would have made it past puppyhood around here. Good grief hope they dont breed him. He's a conglomerant of birth defects. Ewwwwwwww!!!!

Looks like he died a long time ago....just forgot to quite movin.

That dog looks exactly like the Crypt keeper.

From the picture looks like he has it pretty good there.

Bet they don't need an alarm. :lol:

Just_a_girl":3bna8n8z said:
That dog looks exactly like the Crypt keeper.

From the picture looks like he has it pretty good there.

Bet they don't need an alarm. :lol:
thats what i was thinking when i seen that ugly bast$%& i hope they netured him.

That dog is as ugly as sin!!! It scared the bejesus out of me!! Isnt that one onf those Chinese Crested dogs?

A face only a mother could love!

Looks like one of those chupacabra things that everyone keeps seeing around here in South Texas that are actually coyotes with scarcroptic(sp) mange. UGLY!!!

ALACOWMAN":6swg2db4 said:
I would be willing to bet that when that dog showed up at that ugly dog contest. thet those other contestants owners were green with envy.

Am sure the other contestants just threw up their hands and left....that's some really hard competition. :D

Kind of like if I had a dog that ugly I'ld shave his but and make him walk backwards. It would probably be an improvement but you wouldn;t even have to shave him.

dun

He is the spittin' image of Texan for those of you who have never seen him. May even be him...hard to tell.

picture must have been doctored that dog has enough dew claws to climb down a tree. still must have started out as one bodaciously ugly dog to end up like that

seriously, if i ran across that dog in real life (wouldnt even have to be a dark alley) i would drop dead on the spot. :???:

I saw that ugly sombuck on t.v. the other day. The owner was just a kissing on that nasty shaved rat looking thing. Sick.

ctlbaron":np3lpvlh said:
I saw that ugly sombuck on t.v. the other day. The owner was just a kissing on that nasty shaved rat looking thing. Sick.

When you're old and shrivled up, that womans attitude may be more acceptable.

dun

Latest posts