My new business

Help Support CattleToday:

Hutch

Reaction score
s-bssaskatchewanenterpreneur12-4-05.jpg

cowboy13":357t1n2y said:
I'm so doin' that, now I just need some snow. :lol:

If our's ever gets here in the quantity it usually does, I'll export it to you. Would that be airmail or truck? In the meantime, might want to check with the Canadians! ;-)

Jersey Lil,

Yall didn't get any rain from this front that just went through?

we're up to 3" and it's still coming in scattered showers.

I thought all of this rain came from Texas past us.

We got a little bit of rain from the front today. Not much. Now we will get that awful cold. I want my Texas heat back. Cant stand this cold. Gonna be 33 tomorrow night. The way I see it is this. If its gonna be cold here, it darn well better be snowing. If not, gimme my heat back. Cant do a ton of work when you have 6 jackets on, can always strip down to almost nothing to work though.

TxCoUnTrYbOy":3b788454 said:
Cant do a ton of work when you have 6 jackets on, can always strip down to almost nothing to work though.

Guess you're not familiar with insulated coveralls, huh? May want to check them out, about 1/2 to 1 size too big for working room (you can always roll up the sleeves/cuffs). ;-) I personally prefer the bibs, when one has to go in the house for something one can unzip all the zippers and it prevents having to take them off.

None what so ever, I looked at the satellite image earlier this evenin, right where the front crossed over us the clouds split, looked to be about a 60 mile gap or so...missed us completely.

But there's a smaller line comin, maybe we'll get somethin outta that.

You can't have our snow!

Snowmen are way too fun to make. We have snowmen gracing the outsides of the residence buildings.

These are, however, college snowmen :roll: It's good for a laugh!

TCFC

Latest posts