My loss

Help Support CattleToday:

If she wouldn't have been a great mother, it wouldn't hurt so bad to lose her. Sorry for your loss.

Lammie, I know just what you mean about the smell. When we went thru my grandmother's things after she passed, I opened up her purse and soon as I smelled her perfume mixed with Wrigley's spearmint gum and the leather smell, it made me bawl.

Lammie":7bo0wjpz said:
I am very sorry for your loss. It's hard to lose your mother. I lost mine to dementia and strokes a little over two years ago, and every now and again, I'll find something of her's and it still has her smell on it. Kinda her perfume and just HER smell. It makes me happy and sad all at once.
MO_cows":7bo0wjpz said:
If she wouldn't have been a great mother, it wouldn't hurt so bad to lose her. Sorry for your loss.

Lammie, I know just what you mean about the smell. When we went thru my grandmother's things after she passed, I opened up her purse and soon as I smelled her perfume mixed with Wrigley's spearmint gum and the leather smell, it made me bawl.

That reminds me of a girl I met and fell head over for....Had a shirt I didn't wash or wear for a long time cause it smelled of her fragrance.... :secret: :roll:

But at 90...lived a long life, hopefully more happiness than hardship....I count it a blessing to go peacefully and quickly...heartbreaking yes...but a long, slow, painful ending.................that's heartbreaking and true torture for all involved. Peace be with you and yours...

I'm so sorry for your loss. You have my sympathy. I lost my dad last month, and the pain is still fresh.

Allow yourself the time to grieve, and always remember the good times. She lives on in your family's hearts and memories.

Katherine

Sorry for your loss John. I lost my father in 09 very suddenly. He was doing exactly what he wanted to do.

Remember the good times. I still have a hard time once inawhile.

Very sorry for your loss. I'm sure she's resting comforatably.

When I lost my father, he was in his late 70's and had fallen ill. I thought I had "prepared" myself for the inevitable, but it doesn't work that way. You're never prepared for it.

Sorry for your loss. I'm not looking forward to the time we have to deal with the loss of our parents.

so sorry to hear about your loss.my grandmother lived to see her 90th bday an then died a few days later.

Latest posts