My Little Sister

Help Support CattleToday:

greatgerts

Reaction score
Folks, I know how each of us cares about so many people in this world, and would hope you could say a little prayer for my sister. She is 22, and found a lump in one of her breasts on Tuesday. She has an appointment tomorrow morning, and hopefully will know more after that. We are really hoping it is nothing, but you can never be too cautious with those things.

You can take some comfort knowing that it is rare for someone that young to have breast cancer, although it is not unheard of. I developed a lump like that when I was twenty and it is still there. I have routine mamograms since that time and it has never developed into anything else. It's just a fibroid and not uncommon. I will pray for the best outcome for your sister. I know how upsetting it can be to find something like that.

Been there,done that...can give advice/knowlage if asked.
Should be nothing to worry about----Am sending lots of prayers her way..

Hopefully it will be like mine and nothing will show up on further tests. I will pray for a good outcome.

Thanks everyone. Hopefully, they will find something out after her appointment today, and that it is just a fibroid. I'll be sure and post on here as soon as I find something out. This is such a great group of people on here, and even though I may just read things more than put my advice on, I have learned a lot and have found another group that will do whatever they can to help someone out.

Great news!!!! It was not cancer!!!!!!! The doctor thought it may have been just a cyst, but it was a fibroid. She has to see a surgeon next week to get it removed.

WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :D
What a relief!! I'm so glad for ALL of you!!!!

Thanks!!! She's now worried about scars from the surgery to remove the fibroid, because of it being there when she has a wedding dress on. I told her that nowadays, there isn't much scarring at all. I showed her mine from a year ago, and most you can't even tell. Surgery is still a big deal, but it truly could have been a lot worse.

Latest posts