My latest kind of viral youtube

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8

Reaction score
A while back, last year, our electricity was flickering constantly...went on for days. As does everyone, we cringe when we hear out electronic things blink on and off.....
So, my dishwasher was ruined by the flickering. Just made me sick. Its around 5 yrs old. We got it at a great discount, and now one like it will cost almost 1,000 and take months to get..
I got on the internet to see about fixing it ourselves. Found this and that, found the part to replace this and that... then..... found a forum. Someone mentioned it can be rebooted. They mentioned a few steps, but didnt go into much detail. Me being a button pusher, this was right up my alley. I spent hours pushing buttons. It started out totally dead, nothing, but pushing these 2 buttons made it alive again. Was pretty exciting. But thats all i got from the forum, the rest was me pushing buttons. I finally got a sequence that made it run to empty the water left standing in the bottom. I was so excited, but then forgot what and how i pusher the buttons. Hours, i say, hours of button pushing, i got it to run. Thats when i thought, i'll get it on video so i'll remember the sequence i pushed to remind me.. I then thought, i'll put it on youtube so i'll always have it. Had no idea so many people were having the same problems....I've basically made enough off this video to pay for the part when i need it. Its not 100% fixed, i'm more the one fixed as long as i keep using it the same way. I have to let it sit 24 hours before i can use it again. I'm guessing some sort or thing needs to reset and that takes time. But i've helped many people who left comments thanking me... makes me happy..

Very interesting. How does getting payed for videos work? Do you have to have a certain number of views? What is the pay scale?

Very interesting. How does getting payed for videos work? Do you have to have a certain number of views? What is the pay scale?
I was invited.. I think you have to have so many reviews. Mine were by accident. So far, i make over 100 dollars a month for basically nothing..lol... I cant tell you what video would get views. I'm really shocked at how many have watched this one, just how many GE adora dishwashers are there not working, right.... And i'm not getting many views on my chicken tractor with egg dispenser, really thought that one would take off..... a egg dispenser, how many of those do you see??

Well done. I think I would be cashing in my chips and buying that part you need though.

Ken
Right now, it works fine every time as long as i only wash once a day, and thats how many i wash at the most. We'll fix it one day, but i found this as a challenge, and i like a good challenge..

Latest posts