My just because present

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
My wife bought me this tonight I asked why she said just because...Hmmm I got a feeling its cause she may want me to build her something later or do a ceramic tile floor lol Anyhow do any of yall have this thing its pretty cool I looked up what it does on youtube and its pretty neat.

oh ok I may try to cut the windows out of my shooting house with it instead of my jig saw and see how it does.

thanks yea that thing has a powerful motor and adjustable rpm and when you cut it full blast feels like it wants to take flight out your hand.

skyhightree1":2xscxk8d said:
oh ok I may try to cut the windows out of my shooting house with it instead of my jig saw and see how it does.

You better practice with it some before you try something serious with it. They have a very different feel than a jig saw.

BTW sky, you do know Valentine's just a couple of weeks away. I think she was sending a message.

Deepsouth":2g954b0n said:
skyhightree1":2g954b0n said:

You better practice with it some before you try something serious with it. They have a very different feel than a jig saw.

BTW sky, you do know Valentine's just a couple of weeks away. I think she was sending a message.

Deep you are right im glad I looked at you tube videos cause what I was planning to do would have surely messed it up lol and You are completely right about V-day since she gave me a tool what do you think I should get her a new stove ?? lol j/k its a joke...

3waycross":13wk5o77 said:
I have one. It works great for cutting sheetrock. Never tried it on anything tougher.

I saw it cut some sheet metal and bolt head off as well as some moulding in a house .. what I don't understand is that they say always keep it when cutting on the highest speed but why put the other slow settings on there?

We used to use them when I put down flooring to cut the tile and backer board for drains. They did not last long cutting backer board, but did a good job.

hillbilly beef man":ly8y0mj4 said:
We used to use them when I put down flooring to cut the tile and backer board for drains. They did not last long cutting backer board, but did a good job.

the blades didnt last long ?

The blades did not, nor the motor on the Roto zip. Cut some backer and you will understand. But that also might be bacause the boss was too cheap to buy enough blades, and then the motor would get burnt up trying to use our best dull blade. Usually went through about one Roto zip a month when we were doing tile all the time. Just remember to have plenty of extra blades on hand before starting a job.

Latest posts