My Health Ordeal-Any Ideas Appreciated

Help Support CattleToday:

Glad to hear you are getting some answers. Migraines sure seem to have a wide variation of symptoms. My wife got migraine free in January of 2006. May 25th, a tornado hit our hometown and our sawmill building. My wife and the grandkids brought lunch to me as I was helping clean up. One of the kids gave her a half stick of gum. Within minutes she developed a migraine. A quick check of the label revealed it contained aspartame. That small amount was enough to trigger a migraine. I don't think she has had another migraine since then.

Glad you got a Dr that will talk to you,that's a big plus.
Yes,they do make decaf tea,but studys show it has a bit of caffene. While you're detoxing I'd drink only water.
After a while you can try it,but stay off everything for now. Do drink lots more water. You're not going too far from a bathroom for a while and it'll help with the detox. For right now,go to fresh or frozen food. There's a lot of salt in canned anything..
I wish you all the best,please take care,you'll get your life back soon.

Glad you are getting closer to solving this! Must have been pretty scary to have all these things going on and no clear answers from the doctors. There is decaf tea readily available and you might want to try some of the herbal teas. The varieties with rose hips in them have a lot of vitamin C. Check out Ellie Krueger's recipes. She has a page on www.foodnetwork.com and also has cookbooks.

Herb teas are great. Celestial Seasons has a real good repitation.I love the lemon ginger.. However read the ingreadents closely. Just because it is herbal doesn't mean there may not be a no-no in it.. "Morning Thunder" has mate(sp?) in it.

Hey everyone-thanks for posting and the tips.
Chris-the urination thing has been going on for my whole life, since I was born. I've been tested for several things throughout my life and nothing has come of it so I don't think its part of it. I would really appreciate the diet sheets, thank you!
Thank you everyone, hopefully I'll be back to normal soon! :cboy:

Day by day-If today's not good,tomorrow will be. Just keep slogging forward.

Good advice Peg-that's pretty much what I've been trying to do-take it one day at a time! Started my new miracle meds yesterday so far I just sleep more..which helps to pass the time :p