My Halloween Plans

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
I'm going to dress up like Christopher Columbus and go door to door asking where America is.

One of my friends is going to dress up as a carpenter and walk around with a hammer and ask if they're hammered yet. Lol :lol:

alacattleman":39zbrimi said:
Alan":39zbrimi said:
I'm going to dress up like Christopher Columbus and go door to door asking where America is.
better still ask where it went,

You're right, I think the point would have been clearer if I said I was going to dress up like Christopher Columbus and go door to door asking where did America go.

Alan

Alan":367kz040 said:
alacattleman":367kz040 said:
Alan":367kz040 said:
better still ask where it went,

You're right, I think the point would have been clearer if I said I was going to dress up like Christopher Columbus and go door to door asking where did America go.

Alan
Like Britain...down the tubes.

I have been "volunteered" to be Cousin IT.

Angrie is dressing up as the Mad Hatter. :D

I'm wondering what Tightazz and co decided to be?

MistyMorning":24qb5hg3 said:

Cousin It? What is it with you MM? Seems like you have some sorta fins, fur or feather theme going on these last few. Suppose its easiest to work with what you have on hand. ;-) Might need to borrow your mermaid get-up......

I am thinking cp and his wife are going to be Gilligan and Ginger, they are 1/2 way there already. :lol2:

angie":2g57is1y said:
MistyMorning":2g57is1y said:

Cousin It? What is it with you MM? Seems like you have some sorta fins, fur or feather theme going on these last few. Suppose its easiest to work with what you have on hand. ;-) Might need to borrow your mermaid get-up......

I am thinking cp and his wife are going to be Gilligan and Ginger, they are 1/2 way there already. :lol2:

You mean they're letting you out of the pen for Halloween? Weekend pass? Good behavior?

Wife's done came up with two costumes already, a fairy looking thing and some old timey undergarment doohickey. I'll probably wear whatever she doesn't wear.

Is it hard for the kids in Minnesoooota to trick or treat in all those insulated coveralls and parkas?

cfpinz":v890gu7h said:
You mean they're letting you out of the pen for Halloween? Weekend pass? Good behavior?

Wife's done came up with two costumes already, a fairy looking thing and some old timey undergarment doohickey. I'll probably wear whatever she doesn't wear.

Is it hard for the kids in Minnesoooota to trick or treat in all those insulated coveralls and parkas?

I think you should go as the fairy. :D

Kids in MN get two choices and that's it for costumes, a pumpkin or a ghost. When they start whining about it, ya just tell them to knock it off or they can go as an ice fisherman or deer hunter. :nod:

MistyMorning":16du85as said:
I think you should go as the fairy. :D

Kids in MN get two choices and that's it for costumes, a pumpkin or a ghost. When they start whining about it, ya just tell them to knock it off or they can go as an ice fisherman or deer hunter. :nod:

Wife keeps trying to get me to wear the grass skirt and coconuts from last year. Except this year she wants to stuff up a pantyhose and ........

A gal friend of mine took a white trash can cut the bottom out of it and is wearing it with suspenders. Add a mini skirt, tube top, and a piled high blond wig. Thus she is going as white trash.

Dave":imw1s9i3 said:
A gal friend of mine took a white trash can cut the bottom out of it and is wearing it with suspenders. Add a mini skirt, tube top, and a piled high blond wig. Thus she is going as white trash.

That is funny right there.

Latest posts