• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My Halloween Plans

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Well-known member
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
9,514
Reaction score
0
Location
NW Oregon
I'm going to dress up like Christopher Columbus and go door to door asking where America is.
 

peg4x4

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
3,826
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
I'll go as a responsable adult. That'll be a change :lol2:
 

FarmGirl10

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 26, 2007
Messages
1,609
Reaction score
0
One of my friends is going to dress up as a carpenter and walk around with a hammer and ask if they're hammered yet. Lol :lol:
 

Alan

Well-known member
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
9,514
Reaction score
0
Location
NW Oregon
alacattleman":39zbrimi said:
Alan":39zbrimi said:
I'm going to dress up like Christopher Columbus and go door to door asking where America is.
better still ask where it went,

You're right, I think the point would have been clearer if I said I was going to dress up like Christopher Columbus and go door to door asking where did America go.

Alan
 

chrisy

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
11,543
Reaction score
0
Location
England United Kingdom
Alan":367kz040 said:
alacattleman":367kz040 said:
Alan":367kz040 said:
I'm going to dress up like Christopher Columbus and go door to door asking where America is.
better still ask where it went,

You're right, I think the point would have been clearer if I said I was going to dress up like Christopher Columbus and go door to door asking where did America go.

Alan
Like Britain...down the tubes.
 

MistyMorning

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
2,400
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
I have been "volunteered" to be Cousin IT.

Angrie is dressing up as the Mad Hatter. :D

I'm wondering what Tightazz and co decided to be?
 

angie1

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 21, 2006
Messages
4,179
Reaction score
0
Location
minnesota
MistyMorning":24qb5hg3 said:
I have been "volunteered" to be Cousin IT.

Angrie is dressing up as the Mad Hatter. :D

I'm wondering what Tightazz and co decided to be?
Cousin It? What is it with you MM? Seems like you have some sorta fins, fur or feather theme going on these last few. Suppose its easiest to work with what you have on hand. ;-) Might need to borrow your mermaid get-up......

I am thinking cp and his wife are going to be Gilligan and Ginger, they are 1/2 way there already. :lol2:
 

cfpinz

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 8, 2005
Messages
5,869
Reaction score
3
Location
Virginia
angie":2g57is1y said:
MistyMorning":2g57is1y said:
I have been "volunteered" to be Cousin IT.

Angrie is dressing up as the Mad Hatter. :D

I'm wondering what Tightazz and co decided to be?
Cousin It? What is it with you MM? Seems like you have some sorta fins, fur or feather theme going on these last few. Suppose its easiest to work with what you have on hand. ;-) Might need to borrow your mermaid get-up......

I am thinking cp and his wife are going to be Gilligan and Ginger, they are 1/2 way there already. :lol2:

You mean they're letting you out of the pen for Halloween? Weekend pass? Good behavior?

Wife's done came up with two costumes already, a fairy looking thing and some old timey undergarment doohickey. I'll probably wear whatever she doesn't wear.

Is it hard for the kids in Minnesoooota to trick or treat in all those insulated coveralls and parkas?
 

MistyMorning

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
2,400
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
cfpinz":v890gu7h said:
You mean they're letting you out of the pen for Halloween? Weekend pass? Good behavior?

Wife's done came up with two costumes already, a fairy looking thing and some old timey undergarment doohickey. I'll probably wear whatever she doesn't wear.

Is it hard for the kids in Minnesoooota to trick or treat in all those insulated coveralls and parkas?

I think you should go as the fairy. :D

Kids in MN get two choices and that's it for costumes, a pumpkin or a ghost. When they start whining about it, ya just tell them to knock it off or they can go as an ice fisherman or deer hunter. :nod:
 

cfpinz

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 8, 2005
Messages
5,869
Reaction score
3
Location
Virginia
MistyMorning":16du85as said:
I think you should go as the fairy. :D

Kids in MN get two choices and that's it for costumes, a pumpkin or a ghost. When they start whining about it, ya just tell them to knock it off or they can go as an ice fisherman or deer hunter. :nod:

Wife keeps trying to get me to wear the grass skirt and coconuts from last year. Except this year she wants to stuff up a pantyhose and ........
 

Dave

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
8,865
Reaction score
58
Location
Baker County, Oregon
A gal friend of mine took a white trash can cut the bottom out of it and is wearing it with suspenders. Add a mini skirt, tube top, and a piled high blond wig. Thus she is going as white trash.
 

S&WSigma40VEShooter

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 4, 2009
Messages
805
Reaction score
0
Location
East TN
Dave":imw1s9i3 said:
A gal friend of mine took a white trash can cut the bottom out of it and is wearing it with suspenders. Add a mini skirt, tube top, and a piled high blond wig. Thus she is going as white trash.


That is funny right there.
 

Latest posts

Top