My gelding made Finals for America's Favorite Trail Horse!

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
My 33 year old appy gelding PJ made the finals for ACTHA's America's Favorite Trail Horse! He is my first horse! I have had him since I was 12, and I am now married with kids.
PJ has his own Facebook page! "PJ Appaloosa" Feel free to send him a frined request, and please share this with anyone that may be interested! I am doing my best to promote him and our video to get people voting.

Please vote for us! Our video will air June 12, on ACTHA.TV
Our video (Hopefully link will work) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gqo2FYeovk

Thanks! He is s good horse, I have done a lot of herd work with him. He is hella old but can still drag a calf to the fire, and kicks but on trail challenges. Just a couple of months ago we drug a quarted/bagged cow out of the back field because it was to swampy to get a vehicle out there.
I will remind everyone when my video airs! Thanks everyone!

Today is the day! Please vote for PJ! His video airs at 7pm CST (6pm pacific?) at www.actha.tv Voting is open 48 hours, and up to 10 people or emails can vote per computer/IP So please put those votes to good use, and help make 33 yr old Pj Appaloosa, America's Favorite Trail horse!

PJ WON episode 5! Thanks to everyone who voted! He will go head to head against the other 4 episode winners next week! PLease vote, and help him win! Same time and place.

Please vote PJ for America's Favorite Trail Horse! Thanks to your votes last week, he is now in the finals! Vote at www.actha.tv up to 10 votes/emails allowed per computer. Voting open till thursday5pm
Help make 33yr old PJ appaloosa America's favorite trail horse!