My first time

Help Support CattleToday:

circlew

Reaction score
I had my first post to go poof! Shouldn't the older men be here congratulating me on my becoming a stick poker with the celebratory beer? :mrgreen:

As usual, I missed it. Was it good? Some of mine have gone poof and I know the content. Seems I miss all the others.

Just guessing, but it seems like ya'll need to soften up the Mod so you can get your posts in. Or, you could soften up the post so it flies over a few heads.

There was a time that everything CB posted went poof. Seriously. He could have said, "good morning" and it would have disappeared. Don't know how you could soften things any more than that. I would even quote the soft stuff and that would disappear.

She's gone. This site is a much better place.

I don't pay the bills. I am merely a guest here. Its a nice place that I enjoy visiting. Respecting the rules is the right thing to do. Ranchers political forum allows you to tell it like it is, from both sides of the fence.

backhoeboogie":3kkmz9ml said:
There was a time that everything CB posted went poof. Seriously. He could have said, "good morning" and it would have disappeared. Don't know how you could soften things any more than that. I would even quote the soft stuff and that would disappear.

I don't pay the bills. I am merely a guest here. Its a nice place that I enjoy visiting. Respecting the rules is the right thing to do. Ranchers political forum allows you to tell it like it is, from both sides of the fence.

I think I understand about 'back then' but it seems several have had posts disappear recently. Yep, we are all guests! It would be nice though if the the posts that are wiped out were for the same basic reasons (politics, religion..) and maybe they were, I have no idea, didn't see them.

Workinonit Farm":2y03fxp3 said:
I made a comment about joining up with Dagney, John and Ragnor in the Hidden Valley.....gone.

Katherine

***Correction**** The post that I thought had dissapeared did NOT dissapear. :oops: I did not thoroughly 'search' before making that statement. :oops: :lol2: My mistake.

Thank you to the kind person who pointed that out to me. :wave:

Katherine

*edited*---my original 'retraction' only showed-up part way...don't know why, so I re-did the retraction.

Workinonit Farm":2fcam0dl said:
Workinonit Farm":2fcam0dl said:
I made a comment about joining up with Dagney, John and Ragnor in the Hidden Valley.....gone.

Katherine

***Correction**** The post that I thought had dissapeared did NOT dissapear. :oops: I did not thoroughly 'search' before making that statement. :oops: :lol2: My mistake.

Thank you to the kind person who pointed that out to me. :wave:

Katherine

*edited*---my original 'retraction' only showed-up part way...don't know why, so I re-did the retraction.

So just for clarity, were you or were you not involved in his first time? Good to know either way... Not that I would have thought less of you if you were or anything. ;-)

backhoeboogie":ee5kajif said:

Yeah back then it was a one way street her's.
The site is much better and kinder now.
Even the disagreement's are much more civil.

cow pollinater":2qarpnse said:
So just for clarity, were you or were you not involved in his first time? Good to know either way... Not that I would have thought less of you if you were or anything. ;-)

As far as I know I was not involved in his first time nor was involved with my first time. And I'm glad you wouldn't think less of me either way. :lol2:

(my 3rd time trying to post this. I gave up trying to post on the thread about the debt clock...tried 4 times there for an additional post log-in---re-login)

Katherine

Latest posts