My Favorite Gripple Tool Function...

Help Support CattleToday:

bball":vgy9osuh said:
Aaron":vgy9osuh said:
True Grit Farms":vgy9osuh said:
His share of the settlement for growing the tobacco, that the cigarette companies sold that killed millions. The person who grew tobacco should be just as responsible as the person that sells it. That's some ridiculous talk right there. I feel all the tobacco money should of went into cancer R&D to find a cure for the millions of folks that the farmers and tobacco companies have killed. Some folks will do anything for a dollar.

People knew what they were doing when they lit up, I hate it when they blame the companies. Don't see the same thing with alcohol and sugar companies, for all the liver cancer and diabetes they cause. People have to grow up and take responsibility for their choices in life.

Couldn't agree more Aaron. Next there will be lawsuits against McDonald's and the potato farmers in Idaho, along with any 'beef' producers for making America obese. They may even have a better case because there are no Surgeon General warnings on the box of fries or Big Mac box.

I agree with you guys for the most part. The Surgeon General didn't figure out there was a problem with smoking till around 1960. Labels were required starting in 1965 about the health hazards of smoking. But the real kick in the pants is everyone that didn't smoke that got cancer from second hand smoke. I lost an Aunt to cigarettes, she supposedly feel asleep while smoking and burned the house down. If you ever stay at "sleep cheap" motels the counter tops will have cigarette burn marks everywhere.