my daughters wedding

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
My daughter got married saturday nite
wedding042.jpg

Too much money gets spent on weddings. I've had two very inexpensive but very nice weddings. It was the after cost ( after the first one that was the expense) Child support etc etc. Number two should have been the first one then I would'n have had to have two.
Colin

TexasBred":3af3q7ez said:
dam everybody looks really thrilled to be there. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
that was probably after about an hr of pics and everyone was getting tired of them
and he won't smile especially for a pic got a few of his teeth broken out a few months ago and hasn't got all of his dental work done yet
and NO I didn't knock them out a bull did

alacattleman":3mw0ac9h said:
congratulations,,,,looks like you spared no expence :cowboy:
Gave her exactly what she wanted, she wanted to be married in Her barn and actually it all turned out very nice, she made all of the decorations,bougets and corsages and I was very impressed

I wouldn't spend alot of money on a wedding anyway I gave them money and told them to do with it what they wanted and she put a down payment on her house

I would have been disappointed if she had of blown it all on her wedding

Simple things in life are far better than frivolous spending

Angus Cowman":e50j3lxh said:
alacattleman":e50j3lxh said:
congratulations,,,,looks like you spared no expence :cowboy:
Gave her exactly what she wanted, she wanted to be married in Her barn and actually it all turned out very nice, she made all of the decorations,bougets and corsages and I was very impressed

I wouldn't spend alot of money on a wedding anyway I gave them money and told them to do with it what they wanted and she put a down payment on her house

I would have been disappointed if she had of blown it all on her wedding

Simple things in life are far better than frivolous spending

Very good post. She is very fortunate to have a father like you.

She made a beautiful bride. Wedding with a barn dance sounds like a lot of fun, much better than some of those "aren't you impressed?" wedding receptions I have been dragged to. Smart move to put money on a house and have a fun wedding on a budget. Congratulations!

Top shelf or on a budget doesn't much matter to me, but kudos to her for having the wedding she wanted and not the one somebody else thought she should have. She looks wonderful, and I pray the Lord will bless her as she makes her own home and family.

Congratulations to all of you and best wishes to your beautiful daughter. May they be blessed with many happy years together.

I think a down payment for a home is a very wise decision, an extravagant wedding won't put a roof over your head in the future and they will make many wonderful memories in their own home.

It looks and sounds like it was an absolutely wonderful wedding.

They both look too young to be married though. ;-)

Beautiful Dtr AC looks like she will get to raise him to be just what she wants. I am surprised they let him get married before he graduated from 8th grade though. :lol:

Sounds like she sure has her head screwed on right. You musta done a great job of raisin her. :clap:

Australian":3jzgpnek said:
Too much money gets spent on weddings. I've had two very inexpensive but very nice weddings. It was the after cost ( after the first one that was the expense) Child support etc etc. Number two should have been the first one then I would'n have had to have two.
Colin
I KNOW what ya mean :lol2:

hillsdown":2s1jvl9s said:
Congratulations to all of you and best wishes to your beautiful daughter. May they be blessed with many happy years together.

I think a down payment for a home is a very wise decision, an extravagant wedding won't put a roof over your head in the future and they will make many wonderful memories in their own home.

It looks and sounds like it was an absolutely wonderful wedding.

They both look too young to be married though. ;-)
He is 24 and she is 22 they have dated since she was 17

Latest posts