My daughter says they saw....

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
a chubakabra(!) Don't know exately where,will find that out when they get here.. She said she saw "something" in a pasture and got husband to turn around..It was still there lurking around a cow that had just had a calf..The cow and the bull were together,watching the thing and cleaning up the calf..The thing stood and watched them watching it for a little while,then moved off slowly,stopping to look at them,hopeing they'd go so it could try for the calf again. Of course they'd left the camera at home!!! Told her they'd see Elvis at the wheel of a UFO on the way home just because they don't have the camera!!! The odd thing is,they missed the bad hail in Austin by the time it took them to turn around and watch............Said all the cars on the hotel parking lot were damaged,one guy was hit and had a lump on his head and sholder....All of this is true,if second hand.

peg4x4":g30pqiz1 said:
a chubakabra(!) Don't know exately where,will find that out when they get here.. She said she saw "something" in a pasture and got husband to turn around..It was still there lurking around a cow that had just had a calf..The cow and the bull were together,watching the thing and cleaning up the calf..The thing stood and watched them watching it for a little while,then moved off slowly,stopping to look at them,hopeing they'd go so it could try for the calf again. Of course they'd left the camera at home!!! Told her they'd see Elvis at the wheel of a UFO on the way home just because they don't have the camera!!! The odd thing is,they missed the bad hail in Austin by the time it took them to turn around and watch............Said all the cars on the hotel parking lot were damaged,one guy was hit and had a lump on his head and sholder....All of this is true,if second hand.
what the heck is that?

El Chupacabra is a monster that sucks the blood out of goats. I think it does it with other animals, too. In some accounts it flies. I knew some Mexicans who really believed in it.

Lammie":138wwxvi said:
El Chupacabra is a monster that sucks the blood out of goats. I think it does it with other animals, too. In some accounts it flies. I knew some Mexicans who really believed in it.
i thought she was saying a chewbacca bra....i didnt think chewbacca wore a bra
:lol:

alacattleman":cxxmitas said:
Lammie":cxxmitas said:
i thought she was saying a chewbacca bra....i didnt think chewbacca wore a bra
:lol:

Mrs.Chewbacca does.

Lammie":9vtup873 said:
I believe in it and I'm not Mexcan.
I'll believe most anything. :dunce:
I'll admit I'm very gullible. But a lot of things are certaianly true even if some people don't believe in them.
I believe everything Jogeephus says. :nod:

Lammie":qs2t6n1v said:

For a non-believer, you know a lot about it. ;-)

john250":2xlybx45 said:
Lammie":2xlybx45 said:

For a non-believer, you know a lot about it. ;-)

You live in Texas, you get a lot of stuff. Indiana is too boring for cool monsters like that. Your'e just jealous.

Ryder, I believe everything Jogee says too. He's never steered me wrong, except maybe when he was trying to get me to invest in that bovine toothpaste stock.

My daughter says she saw it she saw it!! Sortta like a coyote,but no hair-dark grey skin- thicker muzzle..Wish they had photos..

Ryder":3qm9chtv said:
Lammie":3qm9chtv said:
I'll admit I'm very gullible. But a lot of things are certaianly true even if some people don't believe in them.

I don't know anything about any chewbaccers unless its that furry big-toothed monster living under my bed.

Jogeephus":2obwjuzo said:
Ryder":2obwjuzo said:
Lammie":2obwjuzo said:

I don't know anything about any chewbaccers unless its that furry big-toothed monster living under my bed.
Is that one of those creatures you found when you were :drink: in the desert?

Lammie":16j1cqs8 said:
Indiana is too boring for cool monsters like that. Your'e just jealous.

Time was the most evil monster that ever lived was spotted more than once in Indiana. No, wait. That was Bobby Knight. Never mind.

Chupacabra - Mexican goat blood sucking animal. Had a bunch of scouts camp at my place a few years ago. Right after dinner Friday night I told them to make sure they kept their tents zipped up tight because there were rumors of chups in the area. They all laughed. Saturday night we took them on a hay ride through a really thick part of my pasture where "someone" was waiting up a tree with a "chup" attached to a wire. When the tractor mysteriously died with the wagon right under the wire "chup" went sailing right across their heads screaming all the way. Well, those who laughed the hardest Friday night had the wettest pants Saturday night. They screamed like a bunch of little girls (no offense, ladies). I think there was a couple of troop leaders that might have wet their pants too.

I don't know if anyone has ever watched the show Monsterquest on history channel but they had a chupacabra episode. I guess a lot of the sightings turned out to be coyotes with mange.

I'm not one to believe that there aren't animals out there that we are not familiar with. Many said that we did not have panthers and we do. It took them years to finally admit it. With so many people seeing something similar, you have to wonder. I'm sure the probability of them all having the same pharmacist is very slim.

peg4x4":3o1xwe63 said:
My daughter says she saw it she saw it!! Sortta like a coyote,but no hair-dark grey skin- thicker muzzle..Wish they had photos..

Coyotes around here are eat up with mange this year sure makes an ugly creature.

Could have been Big Foot's Pet dog. :nod: :nod:

Seriously Peg,it could have been a large mangy dog.They take on some werid shapes when they have spots of hair missing on account of the mange.

Cal

Calman":b7bxp50a said:
Could have been Big Foot's Pet dog. :nod: :nod:

Seriously Peg,it could have been a large mangy dog.They take on some werid shapes when they have spots of hair missing on account of the mange.

Cal

Sarcopic (SP?) mange will make any canine look nasty and it will make the skin grey and bumpy. Not to mention stink.

Latest posts