my dad visited his buddy. his buddy just got a dui on his lawn mower

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms":2fn46ldb said:
Ohio cops suck when your a young redneck from Florida with a big truck.

Yes and those of us up here in Kentucky and Ohio are happy that someone is protecting us from Florida Rednecks with Big Trucks. :hat:

Bright Raven":chrannf6 said:
True Grit Farms":chrannf6 said:
Ohio cops suck when your a young redneck from Florida with a big truck.

Yes and those of us up here in Kentucky and Ohio are happy that someone is protecting us from Florida Rednecks with Big Trucks. :hat:

That was in 1984, I'd tighten them up if it occurred now. I was happy just to get out of jail, my gun back and all charges dropped. The cop asked me if he could search my truck and I told him no, then he called me skinny punk and off to jail I went. I'd sure like to be called skinny again. I can definitely see why young people shoot cops, especially the young black kids. Cops definitely profile teenagers and young adults.

If I get enough done at the farm tonight then I plan on mowing tomorrow night and.. :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

shaz":36o16pk6 said:
If I get enough done at the farm tonight then I plan on mowing tomorrow night and.. :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

:lol:

Bigfoot":1849xq29 said:
A gentleman here got a DUI over the weekend on a horse. He wasn't on private property, but wasn't on the highway either. No article to post, but reliable source.

Are you serious ???? . . . . . . .love to hear that story.

Ol' 243":1ihfetqe said:
Bigfoot":1ihfetqe said:
A gentleman here got a DUI over the weekend on a horse. He wasn't on private property, but wasn't on the highway either. No article to post, but reliable source.

Are you serious ???? . . . . . . .love to hear that story.
So the horse was drunk. I've known too many folks get drunk and get on the horse and he went home .

Bigfoot":2vt9kb6k said:

Pretty much had to be on the highway right of way.

My grandad has told me stories of an old drunk (I lease his farm now he is a nursing home) He never had a car always rode a horse, everywhere to the bank grocery store etc. And mainly to the bar. My Paps said old Phil would be passed out on his horse with 2 extra bottles tied to the saddle horn and the horse would bring him all the way home probably 10 miles. Said the horse would look both ways before crossing thru an intersection.

ddd75":3vfl2wuy said:
M-5":3vfl2wuy said:
ddd75":3vfl2wuy said:
i guess he was mowing his ditch right by the road and the cop noticed he was drinking beer. He pulled in and told him the the state owns 16' into his property and that was the same as him driving on the road with the beer.. Drinking and driving.

This said cop also drives by every single day at about idling speed I guess. He must have a problem with him or something. I'm not sure why he's some 60 year old guy who's worked a factory job for almost 40 years..

Likely the old guys mouth after a few beers is what The problem is.

possibly. this guy is really cool and collected.. really calm guy though
I was too,until I got to drinking...then I turned into Dr Jekyell. the LORD watches over idiots.... :lol:

An old Charro friend of mine used to regualr get tickets for riding home from bars drunk. But only when the horse would stop in the road and cause issues. Otherwise the cops would just follow him home and make sure the horse went to the barn.

dun":3m80m32z said:
An old Charro friend of mine used to regualr get tickets for riding home from bars drunk. But only when the horse would stop in the road and cause issues. Otherwise the cops would just follow him home and make sure the horse went to the barn.

If I had a horse that would bring me home from the bar, that sumbeotch would sleep in the house.

Ol' 243":2zf092ma said:
dun":2zf092ma said:

If I had a horse that would bring me home from the bar, that sumbeotch would sleep in the house.
Same here. I'd invest in one of those horse-nose laser locks that he could just nose up to and a 4'x6' door would open. We would get inside and he would go to his stall and eat some apples and go to bed. I'd probably just make a sandwich and then go to bed.

Ol' 243":1xit87jf said:
dun":1xit87jf said:

Took a lot of years before he would do it. His App learned his quarter never caught on.

Had lunch today, with a gentleman that would know. He said in Ky, the law for a muscle driven DUI was worded shall arrest, and a motor driven was may arrest. Gives the officer some wiggle room on the vehicle, but not the horse. Just thought that was interesting. He agreed, in Ky you can receive a dui anywhere, on anything, at any time. That would include private property. Said skate boards are becoming quit the avenue for receiving them.

Latest posts