my costs for finished beef

Help Support CattleToday:

HEREFORD ROADHOG":2bxhsaid said:
Hey Tex,I am guessing that you may have attended Texas A&M. (notice I didn't say graduated from,because I doubt you could make it through),but in the slim chance that you did,I have a question for you. Do you know how we up here in OHIO get an A&M grad off of our porch ??
We pay him for the pizza!!!!! :banana: :lol2: :nod: :clap: .That's just too funny. :nod:
Not funny but does gives me a good indication of your mental development or lack thereof. :dunce: Just leave....and take your skateboard with you. :!:

:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Isomade":32kl79q1 said:
hooknline":32kl79q1 said:
You must be new to the internet because you seem to be one of those internet tough guys who thinks that because they're hiding behind a keyboard that the can type whatever they want. I doubt seriously that you would talk to anyone face to face the way you do here. And if you do, it just would lend weight to my theory that you are a very lonely person.
Hook, I thought the exact same thing yesterday when I saw him pull up an old post he obviously had to search for, just so he could talk about how much experience he has. He is really needing to be recognized. It is sad when it's so obvious to others. I feel sorry for the little guy, probably only has a cow or two. What do you say we help him out? I think I will call him "Great One" from now on, and be his friend. Yes....that's what I'll do. Hook, please don't mess with Great One any longer, I will be forced to defend my friend. You should be his friend too, and please only refer to him as Great One from now on. And say stuff like "yes, Great One, you are so wise, and everyone likes you, and wants you to give your vast knowledge to us."

Thank-you, I will accept this new & well deserved "Title". You are just one more of the bunch on here that can't mind their own business ,have nothing of any value to add,& think they have to stick their nose in other peoples discussion.Not sure what "old post" you are refering to either. P.S. I have several more than 1 or 2 . :wave:

TexasBred":2u3torj4 said:
HEREFORD ROADHOG":2u3torj4 said:
Hey Tex,I am guessing that you may have attended Texas A&M. (notice I didn't say graduated from,because I doubt you could make it through),but in the slim chance that you did,I have a question for you. Do you know how we up here in OHIO get an A&M grad off of our porch ??
We pay him for the pizza!!!!! :banana: :lol2: :nod: :clap: .That's just too funny. :nod:
Not funny but does gives me a good indication of your mental development or lack thereof. :dunce: Just leave....and take your skateboard with you. :!:

All I hoped to do was irritate you a little & it worked. :D I'm betting it got plenty of laughs. :nod:

TennesseeTuxedo":3nlyhbiz said:
Roadhog, you are just obnoxious on so many levels it is hard to believe.

Obviously you missed a previous post ,you are now to address me as "the Great One", Thank-you. :welcome:

HEREFORD ROADHOG":1qmrtbpb said:
Isomade":1qmrtbpb said:
hooknline":1qmrtbpb said:
You must be new to the internet because you seem to be one of those internet tough guys who thinks that because they're hiding behind a keyboard that the can type whatever they want. I doubt seriously that you would talk to anyone face to face the way you do here. And if you do, it just would lend weight to my theory that you are a very lonely person.
Hook, I thought the exact same thing yesterday when I saw him pull up an old post he obviously had to search for, just so he could talk about how much experience he has. He is really needing to be recognized. It is sad when it's so obvious to others. I feel sorry for the little guy, probably only has a cow or two. What do you say we help him out? I think I will call him "Great One" from now on, and be his friend. Yes....that's what I'll do. Hook, please don't mess with Great One any longer, I will be forced to defend my friend. You should be his friend too, and please only refer to him as Great One from now on. And say stuff like "yes, Great One, you are so wise, and everyone likes you,
and wants you to give your vast knowledge to us."

Thank-you, I will accept this new & well deserved "Title". You are just one more of the bunch on here that can't mind their own business ,have nothing of any value to add,& think they have to stick their nose in other peoples discussion.Not sure what "old post" you are refering to either. P.S. I have several more than 1 or 2 . :wave:

Woohoo! You're back! Where have you Great One? I've been looking for you all day, so you can give of your vast wisdom and knowledge of cattle. Come one! Come all! Gather around your computers, smart phones and iPads! The Great One, and my best board buddy, is about to grace us with his presence and teach a great lesson on beef cattle! I AM SO EXCITED! Ok ok, I'll shut up now and let you speak. :D

expensive hobby":204lmzp0 said:
:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

I just love this emicon. ,Thanks Hobby.

Isomade, (By the way, it is just a little creepy that you are monitoring my every move on here,looking up & commenting on EVERY post of mine on EVERY board,I am a little flattered,but thankfully we are many miles apart :help: STALKER ? ) .I really do appreciate the idol status you have lifted me to,but I do have a job in town & then have to tend the cattle when I get home.So you and my other many followers (worshipers)will have wait until after dark to hear from me . I do have all the crops in now ,so I will have more time to share my witty wisdom with you. :compute: If you like, we can set up some sort of a schedule for me to deliver my sermons..... :tiphat: Please give me some subjects that you would like to be enlightened on . (Also I do have some bad news for you, your avatar,Doc Holiday , he dies in the movie. :shock: I also now have a new avatar, Loved & hated by MILLIONS, God rest his soul, I guess just like me. Have a lovely evening, & thanks for watching. :wave:

HEREFORD ROADHOG":2mdrz9qn said:
Isomade, (By the way, it is just a little creepy that you are monitoring my every move on here,looking up & commenting on EVERY post of mine on EVERY board,I am a little flattered,but thankfully we are many miles apart :help: STALKER ? ) .I really do appreciate the idol status you have lifted me to,but I do have a job in town & then have to tend the cattle when I get home.So you and my other many followers (worshipers)will have wait until after dark to hear from me . I do have all the crops in now ,so I will have more time to share my witty wisdom with you. :compute: If you like, we can set up some sort of a schedule for me to deliver my sermons..... :tiphat: Please give me some subjects that you would like to be enlightened on . (Also I do have some bad news for you, your avatar,Doc Holiday , he dies in the movie. :shock: I also now have a new avatar, Loved & hated by MILLIONS, God rest his soul, I guess just like me. Have a lovely evening, & thanks for watching. :wave:

So, would the REAL Hereford RoadHog, or the REAL Great One, please step out, sans the BS and smack-downs, so we can figure out the Baffle-Em-With-Bullshyt guy vs. the Dazzle-Em-With-Brilliance fella? Right now, I'm not seeing a fine line between the two. ? :) ?

Kathie, I will step out of the :bs: mode when needed, but several on here just want to " steer" it in that direction.So I'll play that game ,heck it's very apparent that some of them need the amusement. :nod: Judging by the # of posts by some of my "followers", they have nothing to do but get on here for hours at a time nearly every day & then :deadhorse: , for something to do. There's a fine line sometimes between sane & crazy................. :tiphat:, but it's a fun tightrope to walk. :wave:

HEREFORD ROADHOG":2t7lk6p7 said:
Kathie, I will step out of the :bs: mode when needed, but several on here just want to " steer" it in that direction.So I'll play that game ,heck it's very apparent that some of them need the amusement. :nod: Judging by the # of posts by some of my "followers", they have nothing to do but get on here for hours at a time nearly every day & then :deadhorse: , for something to do. There's a fine line sometimes between sane & crazy................. :tiphat:, but it's a fun tightrope to walk. :wave:

That was neither helpful nor informative. So me thinks it must just be a joke or a game that has gotten tiresome. :???: G'night HRH!

HEREFORD ROADHOG":10l9rbtl said:
expensive hobby":10l9rbtl said:

I just love this emicon. ,Thanks Hobby.

Yer welcome "oh great one!"

Latest posts