my brangus bull's health....with pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really telling when you turn to personal attacks, MF... It means you don't have any logical response to what we're saying so you attack us instead.

Massey135":1104s76h said:
Ignorance is bliss.

massey i don't agree with everything you say but i do agree with some.
the only advice i'd like to give you whether you want it or not is you might try and be a little more tactful.
thats all

cow pollinater":39g1zirx said:
It's really telling when you turn to personal attacks, MF... It means you don't have any logical response to what we're saying so you attack us instead.

This is where the problem lies - the lack of transparency on CT. Too many on here thinking the cow print wallpaper in their kitchen qualifies them to talk cattle.

wow alot more responses than I thought I'd get....anyhow he is a cow creek bull and while he doesn't seem to be liked on this board I like him....his bw 77#, ww 712#, yw 1405#....anyhow I was able to see his calves from the last few years and bought him from a friend that has owned him since he was two.....my cows are mainly angus and brangus (all commercial nothing fancy) and five herfords.....we are small (trying to grow) but every year I've been able to sell all my calves off the farm and above market price (slightly).....my concern was for his health I didn't know I was opening a can of worms :lol2:

moloss":3nfpr9yn said:
wow alot more responses than I thought I'd get....anyhow he is a cow creek bull and while he doesn't seem to be liked on this board I like him....his bw 77#, ww 712#, yw 1405#....anyhow I was able to see his calves from the last few years and bought him from a friend that has owned him since he was two.....my cows are mainly angus and brangus (all commercial nothing fancy) and five herfords.....we are small (trying to grow) but every year I've been able to sell all my calves off the farm and above market price (slightly).....my concern was for his health I didn't know I was opening a can of worms :lol2:
Honest constructive question: if the bull can't maintain body condition in your environment, what makes you think his retained daughters will be able to?

* keeping replacements out of a bull w/ a 700+lb weaning weight is a double edge sword. They'll prolly raise growthy calves but what's it gonna cost to support those 1500lb mommas? As I said earlier, from your bulls body condition, your environment cannot sustain this 'type' of cattle w/o supplemental feed. It's gonna be a big feed bill when youre supplementing a pasture full.

Massey135":3sjri8hf said:
wbvs58":3sjri8hf said:
Well said.
Ken
You have any cows, ken - or are you a coffee shop guru as well?
If you were not so absorbed with yourself you would know that Ken has a successful cattle business as well as a vast amount of veterinary knowledge. I think people are starting to get tired of you disrespecting respected members of CT for no reason at all except to boost your ego. There is a very fine line between arrogance and ignorance!!

My apologies for hijacking Moloss.

I don't respond to one flirtatious pm she sent me now she chases me all around CT as if it were the playground. Silly girls.

You wish pal!! I have never flirted with anyone on this board so what would make you so special :roll:

alisonb":3q56wd3b said:
Massey135":3q56wd3b said:
wbvs58":3q56wd3b said:
Well said.
Ken
You have any cows, ken - or are you a coffee shop guru as well?
If you were not so absorbed with yourself you would know that Ken has a successful cattle business as well as a vast amount of veterinary knowledge. I think people are starting to get tired of you disrespecting respected members of CT for no reason at all except to boost your ego. There is a very fine line between arrogance and ignorance!!
What about ME? I don't like being disrespected any more than the respectable members do. :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Massey135":3882fjc5 said:
moloss":3882fjc5 said:
Honest constructive question: if the bull can't maintain body condition in your environment, what makes you think his retained daughters will be able to?

* keeping replacements out of a bull w/ a 700+lb weaning weight is a double edge sword. They'll prolly raise growthy calves but what's it gonna cost to support those 1500lb mommas? As I said earlier, from your bulls body condition, your environment cannot sustain this 'type' of cattle w/o supplemental feed. It's gonna be a big feed bill when youre supplementing a pasture full.
well if he's a cow creek bull :shock: im sure Joe, would kick the end out of his coffin, if he could see him.. he was raised on his type of enviroment, there something else wrong.. and it aint from overwork

Massey135":10i97dvu said:
I don't respond to one flirtatious pm she sent me now she chases me all around CT as if it were the playground. Silly girls.
then let em send me one sonny, i'll show you how its done... nothing i like better than silly women :cowboy:

Massey135":3g38nz9u said:

LMBO! and to think...I only pegged you for being an egotistical teenie bopper, but apparently you multi-task very well too. Too bad the Olympics doesn't have an event for Jackasses and Idiots. You'd be a shoo-in for Gold!

Let's see your cows, big dog. Put up or shut up.

Come to think of it, that should be a credential-establishing prerequisite to even post on here.

Massey135":3bddpmlf said:

Come to think of it, that should be a credential-establishing prerequisite to even post on here.
Owning cows doesn't mean that you know anything about them... Just because I have a handy example: You own cows and have pictures of them to prove it but that's where it stops since you really don't know what you're doing with them...

cow pollinater":27p7tmrb said:
Massey135":27p7tmrb said:

Owning cows doesn't mean that you know anything about them... Just because I have a handy example: You own cows and have pictures of them to prove it but that's where it stops since you really don't know what you're doing with them...

I've forgotten more about cattle than you'll ever know.

My advice for you (from Up in smoke): Start with strawberries, you might work your way up to them gdamn bananas.

Massey135":3vylch5n said:
cow pollinater":3vylch5n said:
Massey135":3vylch5n said:

I've forgotten more about cattle than you'll ever know.

My advice for you (from Up in smoke): Start with strawberries, you might work your way up to them gdamn bananas.

Jackass, do your research. I've posted some pics of my cattle, but to do again in order to prove a point to someone like isn't gonna rate too high on my agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts