My Arabian Stallion - With Pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
This is my gorgeous grey horse jamahl he is a 30 yr old arabian stallion. I love him to bits he is retired but i occasionally ride him bareback through his paddock. I have had him for 5 years! but for a stallion he has a GREAT tempermeant. He is being sold sometime next year though because i am leasing him and his real owner wants him back because she is moving to melbourne so i wont even be able to visit him but i am spending the rest of my time with him. He gave me the courage to ride and to love horses i owe everything to him. He has taught me so much. I took that photo atleast 2 weeks ago.

Tell me what you think of my angel. ( he is so adorable !! )

14wdq14.jpg

I am not completely fond of Arabs but i must make an exception here. He sure is a big beautiful boy. Its unfortunate that you must return him. I am sure you'll find somebody else to share apples with! Thanks for the pic!

Well taken care of. Arabians are somewhat slim pickins in this neck of the woods but he sure looks nice. It's nice to see them taken care of. We just had someone lately around here that had 80+ horses taken away due to mistreatment and malnourishment. SAD

I hate it when somebody has a creature so Beautiful and special but they dont realise it and treat it badly. Its a disgrace. I would never hurt a horse i am always gentle and happy for what it does for me. Like in my riding lesson a few weeks ago i was riding this horse Blaze and he had already bin ridden so he was tired and i really wanted to canter but i didnt because i knew he was tired.
I was really gentle on him that day no crop either :lol: