My 21st birthday present

Help Support CattleToday:

Keren

Reaction score
My little patch of earth, Perth, WA, Australia
Spent my 21st birthday on the 19th rather quietly, shearing sheep all day lol

But yesterday I got a present that completely blew me away, honestly I was truly speechless for the first time in my life. I now fully understand what speechless feels like. I was so shocked I nearly fell over. I was so stunned I just stood there for about 5 minutes, no clue what was happening.

Anyone want to guess what the present was?

Does it have anything to do with that Global Orgasm Day that you previously posted about? :lol: :lol: :lol:

FarmGirl10":197nj8dv said:
Does it have anything to do with that Global Orgasm Day that you previously posted about? :lol: :lol: :lol:

icon_roflmbo.gif

nope

I've no clue but congrats on the bday from another that celebrated on the 19th. Been a long time since I was 21 tho. :D

Aw you can't do that. I was going to go with all your Damaras lambing as well :p

I think I'll be spending my 21st travelling up to Perth to catch the plane to the Heifer Expo :roll:

I've got it Keren!!!!!! Adam and Kris stopped by to sing "Happy Birthday........ In my panties".

Larry

nah, I didnt get engaged.

I got this:

DSCF6610.jpg

I guess you guys will probably think what is the big deal, its just a goat. The big deal is, she comes from one of the top three studs in all of Australia, the show ring is dominated by these three studs. I cant afford any of their does, I can just dream (priced between $450 and $1500); but this stud had a sale on the weekend, and my boss/mentor/friend asked me to come in my ute and help her pick two does out (for the work herd) and also transport them back because her ute isnt going, anyway we picked two out and afterwards she told me this girl was for me.

Seriously, I think my heart stopped for a few seconds.

I havent managed to get a decent picture of her yet, this is the best I've got so far :?

Well, happy birthday! That is a nice looking birthday present. I have a little starter herd of Boers. Had another set of twins last night when I got home.

Latest posts