Mustard Oil & High Life

Help Support CattleToday:

curtis

Reaction score
Can you still purchase Mustard Oil and High Life? Just wondering.

You've gotta' have Arkansas ties. Why would you want to mix Miller High Life with mustard oil? Just ruin the beer. gs

The High Life I'm talking about ain't got nothing to do with beer.

curtis":2s1mw3pg said:
Curtis my dad always talkeda bout it but I never really knew what it was but apparently you can put some on a dogs ass and he can chase down and catch just about anything.

TexasBred":3sxv2o6g said:
curtis":3sxv2o6g said:
Curtis my dad always talkeda bout it but I never really knew what it was but apparently you can put some on a dogs ass and he can chase down and catch just about anything.
Or get away from anything that's is a threat. :arrow: And everything is a threat.

Ryder":kbuliwn1 said:
TexasBred":kbuliwn1 said:
curtis":kbuliwn1 said:
Or get away from anything that's is a threat. :arrow: And everything is a threat.

That's it, i can remember my dad an grandpa talking about it. I also heard it was used in some way for breeding livestock, its just been so long ago i can't remember.
The mustard oil is (was) very hot also but i don't know what it was originally used for. I did see an old man that i worked with put some mustard oil on the park benches in the town square, talk about making some big booty's move. :lol: :lol:

.[/quote]

That's it, i can remember my dad an grandpa talking about it. I also heard it was used in some way for breeding livestock, its just been so long ago i can't remember.
The mustard oil is (was) very hot also but i don't know what it was originally used for. I did see an old man that i worked with put some mustard oil on the park benches in the town square, talk about making some big booty's move. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Sounds like my idiot cousins painting the seats in the girls bathroom with Silver Nitrate. It sure made some nice black rings on a whole lot of real nice butts. There wasn't a lot of Bikini wearin after that for the rest of that summer.

3waycross":ba1yri2t said:

The mustard oil is (was) very hot also but i don't know what it was originally used for. I did see an old man that i worked with put some mustard oil on the park benches in the town square, talk about making some big booty's move. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Sounds like my idiot cousins painting the seats in the girls bathroom with Silver Nitrate. It sure made some nice black rings on a whole lot of real nice butts. There wasn't a lot of Bikini wearin after that for the rest of that summer.[/quote]
Now that was a boy with way too much time on his hands.:dunce:

3waycross":1hfocgxc said:

Sounds like my idiot cousins painting the seats in the girls bathroom with Silver Nitrate. It sure made some nice black rings on a whole lot of real nice butts. There wasn't a lot of Bikini wearin after that for the rest of that summer.[/quote]

At least you had a Bulls eye. :lol: :lol:

My Story
I was on an old ww2 troop carrier(USS Brekinridge) on my way to Korea back in the 60's.
Most boring time of my life,made me glad I didn't join the Navy.
Anyhow the head(bathroom) consisted of water flowing down a long trough,came in at one end and out at the other with individual stalls built on it for privacy.I got the bright idea one morning while everyone was doing there thing,and waded up a bunch of toilet paper and saturated it with lighter fluid and dropped it into the flowing water.Made for a lot of excietment and mad people.
I did have enough smarts to also throw the can of lighter fluid in the water also so I wouldn't be caught with it.
I would have not made it to korea if I'd been found out. :lol: :lol:
Kinda puts a real meaning to"what really burns my a$$"

Cal

Calman":vsubfj3a said:
My Story
I was on an old ww2 troop carrier(USS Brekinridge) on my way to Korea back in the 60's.
Anyhow the head(bathroom) consisted of water flowing down a long trough,came in at one end and out at the other with individual stalls built on it for privacy.I got the bright idea one morning while everyone was doing there thing,and waded up a bunch of toilet paper and saturated it with lighter fluid and dropped it into the flowing water.Made for a lot of excietment and mad people.
I did have enough smarts to also throw the can of lighter fluid in the water also so I wouldn't be caught with it.

Cal
The indeividual stallks must have been for the sissy army types. Combat ships didn't bother with such foolishness

I iamagine it was for the civillian personell they transported between the ending of ww2 and before the Korean war.It was recomissioned as a troop carrier during the Korean war and up to 1966.
I do know they were not all army sissys aboard when I was there unless you want to say us Airborne Rangers and a batallion of Marines and also abunch of Sea Bees were sissies.I wouldnt say it loud enough to be heard anyhow. :lol: :lol:

Cal

dun":11jzqdmf said:
Calman":11jzqdmf said:
My Story

Cal
The indeividual stallks must have been for the sissy army types. Combat ships didn't bother with such foolishness
Dun, weren't ships still made totally from wood in your day? :) :lol: :lol:

Dun
You don't have to take this abuse. Better grab your flintlock and start shootin. But before you do you might want to grab your teeth out of the glass, cinch up yer truss, pull up your support hose,turn up yore hearing aid and oil your walker. Just in case you need to beat a hasty retreat, in the face of the return fire.

Latest posts