Must be breeding season...

Help Support CattleToday:

redcowsrule33

Reaction score
Just got in from implanting CIDRs in the heifers and cows. Heat index is 100 F. Thought I was gonna die. Cows took it well though. I had to keep reminding myself as to why I'm doing this now, and that is to avoid snowdrifts during calving season. Hopefully the heat breaks by the time the CIDRs come out (supposed to be down to the chilly 80's by this weekend). I don't know how you southern folks do it. Weather like this all summer would force me to move to Canada.

Stay cool everyone!

Right now my favorite pastimes is sitting in front of the air looking at farms for sale in the great white north.

kickinbull":2y4f58h3 said:
Right now my favorite pastimes is sitting in front of the air looking at farms for sale in the great white north.
I've been looking at places in western washington

dun":2ig8afdi said:
kickinbull":2ig8afdi said:

Dun, you know better than that. You have been here before.

Dave":ac3lu6s5 said:
dun":ac3lu6s5 said:
kickinbull":ac3lu6s5 said:

Dun, you know better than that. You have been here before.
Yeah I was raised there. But wife is whining about the heat here now. She's finally concluded that having 4 seasons sucks when one of them is snow and one is horrible heat.