Music-first things first

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":2ropalg2 said:
I have always been into country and even country rock. Not rock or classical. There is one piece of classical music I heard as a little kid that has always stuck in my head. I will also say that it is the only classical piece I can ever recall enjoying. That said, the link is to that "ONE" piece. It is long, but I think worth it. I listen to it several times a day. This is the best version of it I have heard and I have listened to dozens of attempts to do it.
With all that, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KgpEru9lhw

Great piece of music...played it in College in the symphony orchestra. Anything by Bocelli is great!

3waycross":1s1os3lu said:
Great piece of music...played it in College in the symphony orchestra. Anything by Bocelli is great!
What did you think of the 4 guys on one chello?

dun":2ln0wo3m said:
3waycross":2ln0wo3m said:

Did't listen to the whole thing. I will try to do that

3waycross":2mlba1qe said:
dun":2mlba1qe said:
3waycross":2mlba1qe said:

Did't listen to the whole thing. I will try to do that
It's fairly short. I'm just amazed they can get that many hands/bows on one chello and not stab each other

dun":141i9xbz said:
3waycross":141i9xbz said:

Watched the whole thing. guess I missed it. what was the time stamp?...........BTW nothing cooler than listening to that go from pianissimo to fortissimo for 17 minutes

Latest posts