Muscle heads

Help Support CattleToday:

Nothing spectacular about the muscle of any of those, only one of those should have stayed intact and I would only consider him as a last resort.

Don't have anything to add about the bulls, but it must be my lucky night. I won two gifts and a $1,000 wal-mart gift card while pulling the bulls up.

snichols264":w2wmfqur said:
Don't have anything to add about the bulls, but it must be my lucky night. I won two gifts and a $1,000 wal-mart gift card while pulling the bulls up.

Next youll have some nigerian telling you that your their long lost uncle munster and that they want to wire you 5465654545646346546345654645643654645645 dollars.

I was notified of that night before last. I just haven't been to the bank to get them some money wired. As soon as I do, they are going to send me the money. My uncle wasn't that rich; I'm only going to get $428998798155553.

snichols264":kvue9ja1 said:
I was notified of that night before last. I just haven't been to the bank to get them some money wired. As soon as I do, they are going to send me the money. My uncle wasn't that rich; I'm only going to get $428998798155553.

Ah heck that sucks.

Red Bull Breeder":21hoalbj said:
Have seen better Limis for sure. But i have seen worse.

I've been considering getting a couple of good limis to run with some commerical brangus and see if I can put some "butts" on them.

I think you got some friends that should be able to fix you up. I have looked on there website they have some nice looking stock.Wonder how good of eating a limi brangus cross would be.

Red Bull Breeder":22zqs05k said:
I think you got some friends that should be able to fix you up. I have looked on there website they have some nice looking stock.Wonder how good of eating a limi brangus cross would be.

Should definately meet the specs for Laura's Lean Beef :D

At first blush I tended to totally agree with Knersie, but I think a little more effort into some good photo's would change my mind. Those pix are crap , and that surprises me for a bull advert.

Latest posts