Muscle heads

Help Support CattleToday:

KNERSIE

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
7,058
Reaction score
2
Location
3rd World
Nothing spectacular about the muscle of any of those, only one of those should have stayed intact and I would only consider him as a last resort.
 

S&WSigma40VEShooter

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 4, 2009
Messages
805
Reaction score
0
Location
East TN

snichols264

Active member
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
Arkansas
Don't have anything to add about the bulls, but it must be my lucky night. I won two gifts and a $1,000 wal-mart gift card while pulling the bulls up.
 

S&WSigma40VEShooter

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 4, 2009
Messages
805
Reaction score
0
Location
East TN
snichols264":w2wmfqur said:
Don't have anything to add about the bulls, but it must be my lucky night. I won two gifts and a $1,000 wal-mart gift card while pulling the bulls up.


Next youll have some nigerian telling you that your their long lost uncle munster and that they want to wire you 5465654545646346546345654645643654645645 dollars.
 

snichols264

Active member
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
Arkansas
I was notified of that night before last. I just haven't been to the bank to get them some money wired. As soon as I do, they are going to send me the money. My uncle wasn't that rich; I'm only going to get $428998798155553.
 

S&WSigma40VEShooter

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 4, 2009
Messages
805
Reaction score
0
Location
East TN
snichols264":kvue9ja1 said:
I was notified of that night before last. I just haven't been to the bank to get them some money wired. As soon as I do, they are going to send me the money. My uncle wasn't that rich; I'm only going to get $428998798155553.

Ah heck that sucks.
 

TexasBred

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
30,765
Reaction score
269
Location
Heart of Texas
Red Bull Breeder":21hoalbj said:
Have seen better Limis for sure. But i have seen worse.

I've been considering getting a couple of good limis to run with some commerical brangus and see if I can put some "butts" on them.
 

Red Bull Breeder

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
7,621
Reaction score
3
Location
North Arkansas
I think you got some friends that should be able to fix you up. I have looked on there website they have some nice looking stock.Wonder how good of eating a limi brangus cross would be.
 

Jake

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
3,790
Reaction score
36
Location
North Central Kansas
Red Bull Breeder":22zqs05k said:
I think you got some friends that should be able to fix you up. I have looked on there website they have some nice looking stock.Wonder how good of eating a limi brangus cross would be.

Should definately meet the specs for Laura's Lean Beef :D
 

AngusLimoX

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canuckleland
At first blush I tended to totally agree with Knersie, but I think a little more effort into some good photo's would change my mind. Those pix are crap , and that surprises me for a bull advert.
 

Latest posts

Top