Murry Grey

Help Support CattleToday:

Hi! Sure Murray Grey would be a good choice. They are a naturally polled and gentle breed. Easy calving, fast growing, good sellers and just all-around good performers. If you have any questions please ask. I'll have plenty of photos and stats I could send you as well. Kindest Regards, Blair

> would a Murray grey be good for a
> beginner

[email protected]

They are extremely good for beginners. They are calm and curious which makes them easy to handle. The Vets at UMC Vet teaching school love to work my cattle because they don't try to hurt you. Not saying that all other breeds do, but some do. The best thing that helps beginners is that they are so easy calving. They are usually small at birth but grow rapidly into highly muscled, thick animals that sell easily. If you would like to see a lot of photos of Greys, click on the link below. :) E-mail if you would like more information. Sincerely, Darla *.~

> beginner

Star K Ranch Murray Greys Photo Albums
[email protected]

Hi again, I noticed from your other post that you are near Pittsburgh. There are several good Murray Grey breeders in Southern and Eastern Ohio. I am sure any of them would be happy to have you visit their ranch. You might want to contact John and Mary Ellen Wozny in Coolville, OH. Phone#:740-667-6191 E-mail: <A HREF="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A> They are great people and would be a great help to you. You might find someone even closer at the site I have added the link to below. Check out the Membership list. Sincerely, Darla *.~

> beginner

Murray Grey International
[email protected]