Murderer - Taxpayers

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb":1td7eds7 said:

Alison, just so you know mass is the abbreviation for Massechusetts. So the guy/girl isn't a mass murderer but a Massechusetts murderer. He killed his wife back a few years ago.
We have to be sympathetic with this guy, because as a woman in a man's body he has gone through h e l l. Poor guy.
I don't see how his life is going to get any better with $20 k worth of surgery. From the pix he'll need about $250 k of surgery to be an UGLY woman, but in his/her all male prison I doubt they are real picky. The story doesn't say anything about transfer to a woman's prison, so I guess her dance card will be full at the prison prom. It really doesn't matter, as long as her self esteem is improved.

That was my question. Will he/she stay in the male prison or transfered to the womans prison? At what point in this sex change procedure would the transfer occur?

It's what the taxpayers deserve for living in a state that would allow it..

Coming soon to a country near you. With the direction of this country I'm surprised it took this long for this to come up

I understood it to be a single murder but thanks John ;-)

This guy, soon to be girly, has better health care than the working person. As far as I know most insurance companies will not cover this kind of surgery. Surely this will be setting a precedent, soon prisoners will start demanding all kinds of cosmetic surgery. When you kill someone you basically give up your rights as a normal citizen, this is no life threatening condition and taxpayers should not be expected to pay for some murderer's trans gender surgery......Just saying :roll:

alisonb":hrojguyr said:
I understood it to be a single murder but thanks John ;-)

This guy, soon to be girly, has better health care than the working person. As far as I know most insurance companies will not cover this kind of surgery. Surely this will be setting a precedent, soon prisoners will start demanding all kinds of cosmetic surgery. When you kill someone you basically give up your rights as a normal citizen, this is no life threatening condition and taxpayers should not be expected to pay for some murderer's trans gender surgery......Just saying :roll:
Might want to check and see if it's part of obamacare

dun":1ypinoy6 said:
It's what the taxpayers deserve for living in a state that would allow it..

But that is how precidence starts for all other states. Next it will be 5 states

Latest posts