Mud Lovin Rednecks

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
Did anyone watch it tonight? Dont get me wrong because I am about as redneck as they come, but I think this sets a new record for being the dumbest show on TV. Puts Call of the Wildman to shame for being redneck.

I just watched it . Bad thing is I have friends that act just like them . They are fun to laugh at .

Kenny, I completely agree with your remarks.
The bad part is I was watching it and when I realized what I was doing I began to question my own intellectual level for watching it. :???:
I asked myself why I was watching it and the answer was "because it is there". :?

Maybe I need therapy. :help:

Ryder":2cx6ryyz said:
Kenny, I completely agree with your remarks.
The bad part is I was watching it and when I realized what I was doing I began to question my own intellectual level for watching it. :???:
I asked myself why I was watching it and the answer was "because it is there". :?
Maybe I need therapy. :help:

I wondered the same thing. Why do watch this redneck stuff? hahaha Just like lots of people here.

As much as I pay for Direct TV, you would think they could give me something above and beyond reality shows.
Let me edit the pictures and the audio and I'll make you look like a hero or a heel. I've never seen this show, but I saw one episode of "Real Houswives" One was enough.

Latest posts