Much to be thankful for

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
As I said before we had all the girls for their first holiday together. My middle son holding the baby and his wife with all my gorgeous ladies. BTW they went
he[[ bent for leather for 5 hours. Including taking turns riding with me on my gimp scooter(and no there are no pictures of that).
The little one(frowning) in the middle is Lauren. As you can tell she is not all that happy about the new baby, I feel sorry for her. She is no longer the baby and the two older ones ditch her every chance they get. ........What a gift the Lord have given me in my old age.

Vic, I agree, you are extremely lucky. A fine looking family. Enjoy them all you can because it won't be long before it will be unusual to get them all together. You better watch them wheelies on that scooter. :lol:

Vic, I know how you feel. I've got four little grand daughters, one Grand Son, two Daughter's and Husband here. The house is full and Grandma and the two girls are in the kitchen cooking and the vino is flowing. I've been blessed.

A beautiful picture of precious children. I know you are thankful for them. You are blessed. Thanks for sharing.

Red Bull Breeder":n29cbs6d said:
You are a lucky man Vic. I only got one and he is growing up way to fast.

Thanks Randy. I do love my girls. #3 especially tugs on my heart. She never smiles I can't stand to see her sad.

Got to be something that will get the smile on just a matter of finding what it is. If things go as planned I will post you a picture of a smile tomorrow evening. I got the grandson a blind set up on a nice little 8 point.

Latest posts