Moving

Help Support CattleToday:

Scotty

Reaction score
What dose everyone think is holding up these people that said they were going to move if Bush wins the election. Seems this is the second time people have spouted off like this. :mad:

Scotty

Scotty-I don't know what the holdup is,but maybe their ship has been held up. I got this a couple days ago.

We at Carnival Cruise Line have not forgotten that a lot of entertainers had promised to leave the country if George Bush was re-elected.
With that in mind we have a special offer for those of you who still want to keep your promise!
Your attention please! Would Alec Baldwin,Rosie O'Donnell and her wife,Ed Asner,Janeane Garafalo,Whoopi Goldberg,Al Franken,Michael Moore,Phil Donahue,Rob Reiner (apparently still a meat head)Barbara Streisand,Jane Fonda,and the entire staffs of both the L.A.&New York times and anyone else who made the promise please dispose of all U.S. assets and report to Miami to set sail on the Funship Cruise "Elation" which has been comissioned to take you to your new homes in Afghanistan.
You may also choose to be dropped off in Somalia or Iraq.
The Florida Supreme Court will sponsor a special Farewell parade through Palm Beach,Broward,and Miami-Dade counties prior to your cruise.
PLEASE NOTE:Since you advocate strict gun control,you may not bring any!
Staffing your voyage will be Bill Clinton as your Captain,Al Gore as Cruise Director,Grey Davis,purser Teresa Heinz Kerry will be kept below decks. Monica Lewinsky will be the cigar and cigarette girl.
Entertainment will be by the Dixie Chicks and Bruce Springsteen.
John Kerry will be your lifeguard given his previous experience at pulling people out of the water.(Unless he decides at the last minute not to go)
Ted Kennedy will double as Bartender and Director of emergency procedures.
Rev.Al Sharpton will be your Chaplain and Gary Condit will assist Captain Clinton as Intern Coordinator.
If you have any questions about your frinds and loved ones please direct them to Senator Hillary Clinton. Her village can raise your children while you are away and will also watch over your money and other assets for you.
Bon Voyage!

Scotty,I can't hardly wait for that boat to pull out!

They forgot the Rev Jesse Jackson, John Edwards and Family, and the newly unemployed Tom Daschle. Better yet just haul the bastards to France.

D.R. Cattle":34mrmsmb said:
They forgot the Rev Jesse Jackson, John Edwards and Family, and the newly unemployed Tom Daschle. Better yet just haul the bastards to France.

AMEN!!

D.R. Cattle":25d33vgj said:

As poorly as I think of france, I don't think they even deserve all of them. How about Iraq instead?

dun

OldTex":kjdo6scr said:
dun":kjdo6scr said:
As poorly as I think of france, I don't think they even deserve all of them. How about Iraq instead?

dun
Why. We are trying to clean up IRAQ of its crud

Hadn't thought of that angle. Was just thinking maybe we'ld get lucky and they'ld get kidnapped. Send them to France AND Germany, they're so screwed up they'll never notice.

dun

I don't know what's holding them up on leaving, but I wish they would go. I get sick of the homo hollywood folks trying to push their corrupt moral-less opinions on the rest of us.

Brad B":2ffa0bp0 said:
I don't know what's holding them up on leaving, but I wish they would go. I get sick of the homo hollywood folks trying to push their corrupt moral-less opinions on the rest of us.

Amen let them hit the road, if Hitler would of had this media, just think what he could have done.

Latest posts