Moving stall mats

Help Support CattleToday:

Gale Seddon

Reaction score
I have to move a lot of stuff by myself and I'm just too old and/or not strong enough to do it, so anything I can think of to make it easier helps. Not sure how many cattle people use stall mats, but maybe for the horse people? If you take a couple of "channel lock" pliers (hope that's the right name) and hook them on the mats, it's a lot easier to pull them than just using your hands.

Gale Seddon":iaqmzn8h said:
I have to move a lot of stuff by myself and I'm just too old and/or not strong enough to do it, so anything I can think of to make it easier helps. Not sure how many cattle people use stall mats, but maybe for the horse people? If you take a couple of "channel lock" pliers (hope that's the right name) and hook them on the mats, it's a lot easier to pull them than just using your hands.

Yes, I believe it is the right name. Vice grips do the same thing, except they lock on better. When one does not have brawn, one has to use their brain! You go girl!

we dont' use stall mats but I've seen some and thought that if you were to punch a hole in one of the corners or something like that and bend a smal electric fence post into a hook it'd be very easy to hook it and drag.