Movies

Help Support CattleToday:

I think Yakima Canutt "Duke" wayne and I think Bob Steele were the Three Mesquiteers

hurleyjd":2fp2b5w0 said:
I watched a movie last week end that is pretty good. It did not do well at the box office. Title "World's Fastest Indian" with Anthony Hopkins in the role as Bert Monro. Bert was the most determined tenacious person I have ever seen protrayed. It is about him building a fast motorcycle, Indian of course reason for the movie title. Good movie and I think anyone would enjoy it.

Didn't catch the very beginning, but it was a good movie. Bert Monro seem to bring out the good in everyone he ran into on his way to Utah.

VanC":1u64w6i8 said:
Speaking of which, the wife and I are going to see a movie tomorrow afternoon. We've narrowed it down to Charlie Wilson's War, I Am Legend, and National Treasure 2. Any suggestions?

Charlie Wilsons War. The movie hasn't arrived in this small town, but I just finished the book. 500+ pages in 3 days. I couldn't put it down. If this was fiction you would say it was too crazy to be believable. If you have any interest in politics, government, war, women and big Texas characters it is a must read.

Monte Walsh was a good recent western with Tom Selleck

I think I've about seen every John Wayne movie ever made, and I've like everyone especially "The Cowboys" when I first watched it as a boy it stuck with me and I still break it out every now and then and watch it.

and as long as we are talking westerns someone has got to bring up "Gunsmoke"

Florida cattle":16e20k2i said:
Monte Walsh was a good recent western with Tom Selleck

If you liked that you would have really liked the original movie with Lee Marvin. Better yet, read the book. I just this morning ginished my annual read of it. Once a year for roughly 12 years.
I thought the selleck version stunk.

VanC":1s68ao02 said:
dun":1s68ao02 said:
icandoit":1s68ao02 said:
What was the name of that movie with Clint Eastwood where, after the Civil War, he was being chased by Union Redlegs, got hooked up with an old indian and made thier way to Texas where they took on the Redlegs and beat em?

Dick

Josie Wales

"The Outlaw Josie Wales". One of my favorites.

"Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms"

TREY-L":3m2bjyqa said:
VanC":3m2bjyqa said:
dun":3m2bjyqa said:
icandoit":3m2bjyqa said:
What was the name of that movie with Clint Eastwood where, after the Civil War, he was being chased by Union Redlegs, got hooked up with an old indian and made thier way to Texas where they took on the Redlegs and beat em?

Dick

Josie Wales

"The Outlaw Josie Wales". One of my favorites.

"Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms"

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy."

CKC1586":2cvy2zqx said:
I watched Flika with Tim McGraw last night with my Grand daughter, was a good movie. She is eight and she really liked it.
You watched a movie with Tim McGraw? ;-) ;-)

J. T.":e9trted0 said:
CKC1586":e9trted0 said:
I watched Flika with Tim McGraw last night with my Grand daughter, was a good movie. She is eight and she really liked it.
You watched a movie with Tim McGraw? ;-) ;-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Wouldn't that have been a treat!!!
No the movie starred Tim McGraw, Flika. My Grand daughter and I both enjoyed the movie.

Latest posts