Movie: The 15:17 to Paris

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
The 15:17 to Paris: "The True Story of a Terrorist, a Train and Three American Heroes."
PG-13
Directed by Clint Eastwood 1 hour 34 minutes opens nationally Friday 2/9/18

August 21, 2015 at 5:45 pm on train 9364 traveling from Amsterdam to Paris, Ayoub El Khazzani exited the toilet on
car No. 12 armed with an assault rifle, 9 magazines with 270 rounds of ammo, a pistol, a box cutter and a bottle of gas.

Not only a true story, but instead of actors Eastwood cast the 3 Americans who were the actual heroes as the leads
portraying themselves. In addition when word came out about Eastwood filming many of the actual passengers on the
train that day showed up and ended up playing themselves on the train.

The three American friends together on vacation.
Anthony Sadler age 23 Sr at California State University, High School classmate of Skarlatos and Stone.
Alek Skarlatos age 22 Oregon National Guard on holiday after deployment in Afghanistan.
Spencer Stone age 23 USAF Airman first class on leave from the 65th Air Base Azores, Portugal.

Sounds like a movie worth seeing and at the very least an accurate portrayal of what actually happened and how.

France has become a very dangerous country - I was there last month - a truly ugly situation - even the wussy Canadian government has travel warnings out that advises against going there now.

A few good men can stop a lot of schitte before the snowflakes begin to melt.

Those three proved it.

Logar":2jzi61cm said:
France has become a very dangerous country - I was there last month - a truly ugly situation - even the wussy Canadian government has travel warnings out that advises against going there now.

Are there current wide spread issues we do not here about in the US,
or are you referring to the two big attacks that got a lot of press in the past?

American media does not tell you much of what happens in Europe - they suppress it.

In order to not get this place shut down all I will say is that the Eurotrash are bending over and taking it up the buttocks and it is from all the wonderful new folks that they are letting in from a "southern continent".

Dare you to take your wife, girlfriend or daughter for a walk down the streets of Luton, Malmo, many parts of Paris, and more, with them in a skirt and a sleeveless blouse.

They will quite likely be raped and you will be beaten - badly.

Sweden now has a higher rape incidence than nearly every other country in the world - and it is not the locals that do it. Yeah it is true - but because they are western blondes no one thinks it can happen.

Wussy Canada is bring 1.2 million of those welfare recipients in to their country soon - you need a northern wall.

You will have to put two and two together on your own.

No more from me - out of this thread completely

Logar":pme4jc2r said:
American media does not tell you much of what happens in Europe - they suppress it.

In order to not get this place shut down all I will say is that the Eurotrash are bending over and taking it up the buttocks and it is from all the wonderful new folks that they are letting in from a "southern continent".

Come on man. Lets see if they'll really shut the joint down. I love suspense.

TexasBred":3ds9s96h said:
Logar":3ds9s96h said:

Come on man. Lets see if they'll really shut the joint down. I love suspense.

What Batman did for Gotham, he can do for Paris. Paris needs Batman, The Black Knight.

Latest posts