movie star

Help Support CattleToday:

alacattleman

Reaction score
i hope :cowboy: they start shooting my part in the movie trailer sat. morning finally . after 4 weekends of rain, it of course is about moonshiners imagine that :p im a outlaw running from the law horseback crossing the river and loosing them but whined up getting shot :???: a true story ...yall wish me luck

thats the part im not completely filled in on yet, this thing has been in the works for awhile . ive supposed to have robbed a bank and on the run this thing is set in the fifties and the law is in cars i cross the head of the river horse back and run up on some moonshiner and wind up getting shot, ill know more saturday morning. when i meet with the directers who ill be playing my roll is short lived.... i didnt think much of it when i was first approched with it,, but apparently its gonna happen. and i hated not too commett too it

That sounds exciting. You'll have to let us know more details as they become available.

grannysoo":2cp3o39e said:
So, you're going to be one of those left-wing hollywood liberals now??? :lol2:
sht no,, that the thing that worries me is my politically incorrect ass messing things up :p maybe yall should wish me luck keeping my mouth shut. :lol2:

Lammie":3ajhf63a said:
That sounds exciting. You'll have to let us know more details as they become available.
my only worry was crossing the river, my horse are all arena rope horses and pasture never been across the water,,, ive practised a few sessions across my pond with my old trustworthy he did fine

alacattleman":2ooa6g2j said:
thats the part im not completely filled in on yet, this thing has been in the works for awhile . ive supposed to have robbed a bank and on the run this thing is set in the fifties and the law is in cars i cross the head of the river horse back and run up on some moonshiner and wind up getting shot, ill know more saturday morning. when i meet with the directers who ill be playing my roll is short lived.... i didnt think much of it when i was first approched with it,, but apparently its gonna happen. and i hated not too commett too it

Did you tell the director if you are going to make fun of a country moonshiner running from the law on horseback and getting shot is going to cost $10K?

HerefordSire":10vd90r8 said:
alacattleman":10vd90r8 said:

Did you tell the director if you are going to make fun of a country moonshiner running from the law on horseback and getting shot is going to cost $10K?
well i hope it don't turn into a circus act,, ill eat a milky way right before and smile into the camera :cowboy:

alacattleman":1ny2ei2m said:
HerefordSire":1ny2ei2m said:
alacattleman":1ny2ei2m said:

well i hope it don't turn into a circus act,, ill eat a milky way right before and smile into the camera :cowboy:

$5K?

I understand you think being a movie star is good and the potential for being on TV the rest of your life. There is a monetary value for privacy. If you are going to give up privacy, you might as well get paid for it.

Did you tell the director if you are going to make fun of a country moonshiner running from the law on horseback and getting shot is going to cost $10K?[/quote] well i hope it don't turn into a circus act,, ill eat a milky way right before and smile into the camera :cowboy:[/quote]

$5K?

I understand you think being a movie star is good and the potential for being on TV the rest of your life. There is a monetary value for privacy. If you are going to give up privacy, you might as well get paid for it.
[/quote]............. i doubt ill make movie star status... but not often a dumb ol country boy like me have a opportunity like this, and id hate too wind up saying i wish i had, i may wind up on the cutting room floor who knows

You should have told the company you are doing business with, that a friend of yours (like a wife) was acting as your agent. Let them know you don't have the complete decision authority. This way, you could work them and maybe make about $10K. Sounds like it is too late though. I hate to see you leaving money on the table.

HerefordSire":3ru9ovni said:
You should have told the company you are doing business with, that a friend of yours (like a wife) was acting as your agent. Let them know you don't have the complete decision authority. This way, you could work them and maybe make about $10K. Sounds like it is too late though. I hate to see you leaving money on the table.
agent, :p im lucky their even giving me a shot the only acting ive done, is trying too portray a sober man in front of my ex wife
:lol2: by the way i failed at it

Hey Ala

Now if you remember there was another movie where they crossed the river after a rain and they swam in a swarm of water moccasin. Lomesome Dove! Just becareful and best of luck to you. What is the movie name? I would like to see it.

Guess when ol' Alabamy gets famous he might drop in once in a while just to let us know how things are out on Rodeo Drive and throw us a bone. :cowboy:

Just as soon as that picture show comes out we are going to have to organize a fan club. That will shoot the old boy right to the top.

Maybe he will throw us a Bar B Q by the side of his Beverly Hills pool. And invite that Ellie Mae Clampet girl. :banana:

TexasBred":5icapep3 said:
Guess when ol' Alabamy gets famous he might drop in once in a while just to let us know how things are out on Rodeo Drive and throw us a bone. :cowboy:
The only bone he'll be throwing will be to Paris Hilton. :lol2:

Ryder":37b1z0w0 said:
Just as soon as that picture show comes out we are going to have to organize a fan club. That will shoot the old boy right to the top.

Maybe he will throw us a Bar B Q by the side of his Beverly Hills pool. And invite that Ellie Mae Clampet girl. :banana:

I'd just as soon go to one in Alabama.

Best of luck to you, ala. Let us know when it comes out. It ain't Deliverance, Part 2, is it?

alacattleman":3dijjpoo said:
HerefordSire":3dijjpoo said:
agent, :p im lucky their even giving me a shot the only acting ive done, is trying too portray a sober man in front of my ex wife
:lol2: by the way i failed at it

Danged critics. :lol2: :lol2:

Larry

Latest posts